UConn Athletics Drive to 5K | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Athletics Drive to 5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Giving Tuesday: Not that I necessarily like receiving the junk mails nor respond to all received, but multiple other charitable organizatoins I've recently donated to, my grad school alma mater, and even a school briefly attended for just a quick professional program all reached out today, yesterday, or both.

UCONN? Surprisingly, all quiet on the Storrs' front. Interestingly, silent! Drive to 5K, STEM, and/or other campaigns being pushed? Will still send some in the direction of Storrs before year-end.
I received one today. It was filtered by gmail. Maybe yours was too.

Reaction Score
I received one today. It was filtered by gmail. Maybe yours was too.
Good; not found in junk mail and the university, foundation, etc have my address.

Grad alma mater made up for UCONN with 4 emails => way over the top with negative impact on donation amount. 2 seems reasonable: 1 in days leading up to Giving Tuesday, 1 on the day.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I received the Plant Your Flag and donated through that. I gave to the soccer upgrades and the baseball upgrades. On giving Tuesday I donated through Paypal, who was adding an additional 1%, but UConn was not an option there, so Dana Farber got my money. I'd prefer the email outreach to someone calling me any day.

Reaction Score
I received the Plant Your Flag and donated through that. I gave to the soccer upgrades and the baseball upgrades. On giving Tuesday I donated through Paypal, who was adding an additional 1%, but UConn was not an option there, so Dana Farber got my money. I'd prefer the email outreach to someone calling me any day.

You're a hero, my friend.

Reaction Score
I believe all season ticket purchases are also donations. A portion of the purchase used to go to the UCONN Fund, not sure if that is still the case.
ticket purchases are not tax deductible. Your uconn club (ucadf) is 80% tax deductible.

Reaction Score
we are at 3584 now. we have some work to do to get to 5000 by end of month.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
They should make an option to give 5, 10 20 etc when you get season tickets.

That's an excellent idea. In addition to seat donation, if you wanted to give more (in any size increment) to the UConn Club/Foundation, you can right on the site to buy season tickets. That kind of idea would definitely stretch our donor numbers well over 5K.

Reaction Score
That's an excellent idea. In addition to seat donation, if you wanted to give more (in any size increment) to the UConn Club/Foundation, you can right on the site to buy season tickets. That kind of idea would definitely stretch our donor numbers well over 5K.
Especially for cheapos like me who will never but a seat donation seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01