UConn a 1 Seed???? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn a 1 Seed????

Reaction Score
Still a lot of hoop to be played before the official brackets released, however with past years' logic on who gets seeded where, I think this year, especially, wherever the teams get placed, so be it. If we are surprised with a favorable spot, then yay. I hope that Creme waits until after the BE finals to do seeds again, and then hope he doesn't until after the B12 tourney.
Doesn’t really matter what Charlie does. The committee’s decision is all that matters and it won’t be released until after the Big 12 tournament is complete.

Charlie will do two “bracketology” opinions before the committee decides. One will be this coming Monday. One will be after the Big 12 tourney wrap up.

Reaction Score
It’s TonyC. He thinks UConn would beat the Harlem Globetrotters by 14. So grading on the curve, NCSt is pretty good.
:)
I actually saw the UConn men bet the Globetrotters in a pre-season game many years ago, before the "Calhoun" rule. The Globetrotters were PO'ed. Late in the game they decked the UConn center (Jake Voskel?) when the refs were running down court with their backs to the play.

So maybe the UConn women would have a chance. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom