UConn @ #21 JMU Dukes (Saturday 11/11/23 @2p) Game on ESPN+ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #21 JMU Dukes (Saturday 11/11/23 @2p) Game on ESPN+

Reaction Score
Any news on if Joly's healthy or not going into this weekend's game against JMU after his injury at Tennessee? I feel like he and Roberson have been clicking this year, and without Joly, I think it's going to be tough for us to beat JMU!

Z

Reaction Score
I like our chances vs JMU. They're yipping and yelling about deserving an exception to go to a Bowl game or be the G-5 participant in a New Years 6 Bowl Game. Rules currently prohibit it. Let's take their dream right off the table. Come out firing, get some turnovers and scare them til they pucker.

Reaction Score
I like our chances vs JMU. They're yipping and yelling about deserving an exception to go to a Bowl game or be the G-5 participant in a New Years 6 Bowl Game. Rules currently prohibit it. Let's take their dream right off the table. Come out firing, get some turnovers and scare them til they pucker.
Vegas doesn’t like your chances, but that’s why they play the games. Anything can happen on Saturdays. JMU is down 5 starters BTW to season ending injuries so I think the line is too high myself. James Madison’s roster is comprised of 80% FCS recruits so UConn should be favored if you look at it that way. :)
Does UConn Sponsor basketball? Not sure if you guys have a team or not

Reaction Score
Vegas doesn’t like your chances, but that’s why they play the games. Anything can happen on Saturdays. JMU is down 5 starters BTW to season ending injuries so I think the line is too high myself. James Madison’s roster is comprised of 80% FCS recruits so UConn should be favored if you look at it that way. :)
Does UConn Sponsor basketball? Not sure if you guys have a team or not
Start up program, but we will be OK.

Reaction Score
Not to be too downtrodden, but all JMU has to do to "overwhelm" UConn is show up with at least half their team. What snowball's chance in hell do the Huskies have in this game...although there's still some time for JMU starters to get the flu.
One could not be more downtrodden with this comment. LOL...
Your loyalty to the program and the school is palpable... Good luck down the road....
Logo Tv Kiss GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Reaction Score
Does UConn Sponsor basketball? Not sure if you guys have a team or no
Haha!!!

I’m neutral in this game.
Heart goes to UConn, daughter and wallet go to The Dukes

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
One could not be more downtrodden with this comment. LOL...
Your loyalty to the program and the school is palpable... Good luck down the road....
Logo Tv Kiss GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
Woof, I'm a UConn grad and have supported the university for decades. I'm no fair weather fan, but I am a realist. I would love a win. Last night I dreamt the team had to replay NCSU for some football playoff and smashed them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom