UConn @ #21 JMU Dukes (Saturday 11/11/23 @2p) Game on ESPN+ | The Boneyard

UConn @ #21 JMU Dukes (Saturday 11/11/23 @2p) Game on ESPN+

Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart for JMU
UConn Game Notes for JMU

JMU Game Notes for UConn (2-Deep on pg. 3)

JMU Bridgeforth Stadium/Zane Showker Field
JMU Game Day

Vegas Insider Matchup Lines/Trends

Media Coverage:

Television: ESPN+: Curt Dudley (PxP), Vad Lee (Analyst) & Corey Spector (Sideline)

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield, ESPN 97.9

Online: The Varsity Network App – Mike Crispino, Wayne Norman, Adam Giardino

Reaction Score
JMU with some good wins but also some average games, get some turnovers and could be Rice II.

Reaction Score
UConn Depth Chart for JMU
UConn Game Notes for JMU

JMU Game Notes for UConn
JMU Bridgeforth Stadium/Zane Showker Field
JMU Game Day

Vegas Insider Matchup Lines/Trends

Media Coverage:

Television: ESPN+:

Radio: UConn Sports Network from Learfield, ESPN 97.9

Online: The Varsity Network App – Mike Crispino, Wayne Norman, Adam Giardino
Amazing ... Their stadium maxes out under 27k yet they're such a solid football team... Kicked tail in FCS and continuing to kick tail at the FBS level...

Reaction Score
If our team wasn't sow mistake-filled (false starts, holding, D can't stop less than 40% on 3rd down, still have a lack of an edge rush, missing tackles at key moments, dropped passes at key moments) I could see us playing pretty decent against this club on the road... but, we haven't changed... Too many mistakes...Now hopefully they make me eat crow and we show up....

Reaction Score
I def look more forward to this type of game than this past weekends... I get the whole get paid thing but we all knew what was coming and to have to watch it is pretty brutal. To have a chance this week defense needs to step up and tackle. Feels like offense has taken a minor step forward as defense has taken a significant step back.

Reaction Score
The calvary (NIL$, Conference membership, On campus stadium) is not coming. time to see what the rest of this roster has to offer. who knows, maybe there is another Cam Edwards buried on the roster. No disrespect, as I am not a coach, but maybe the initial evaluations were not accurate and/or guys have improved over time. Not saying we have wholesale changes but at this point the season is dead and we need to see what we are working with going forward. Might as well give everyone a look.

Reaction Score
I def look more forward to this type of game than this past weekends... I get the whole get paid thing but we all knew what was coming and to have to watch it is pretty brutal. To have a chance this week defense needs to step up and tackle. Feels like offense has taken a minor step forward as defense has taken a significant step back.
I get what you're saying... I don't think the D has taken a step back... They were just outclassed last week... badly... it showed our true deficiencies (depth, lack of speed)... I think we show a little better this weekend coming up... JMU is a disciplined football team... we're not... and this time that's what it comes down to...

Reaction Score
I'm concerned that if the team doesn't pull together after last week's drubbing, clean up the mistakes and make an all out effort this Saturday, that JMU will blow us out nearly as bad as Tennessee did. They are very good and playing at home. They handled Georgia State with relative ease, the same Georgia State team that buried us in week #2. Time for coaching staff to rally the battered troops.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
All I ask, other than an insane miracle, is for the offense to score 21 or more points, and for the defense to play to an extent to keep a loss margin respectable...might as well ask for that miracle. If there's any hope to salvage something of "brotherhood" for the boys, let them support each other to carry some positive vibes into the UMass game.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
The calvary (NIL$, Conference membership, On campus stadium) is not coming. time to see what the rest of this roster has to offer. who knows, maybe there is another Cam Edwards buried on the roster. No disrespect, as I am not a coach, but maybe the initial evaluations were not accurate and/or guys have improved over time. Not saying we have wholesale changes but at this point the season is dead and we need to see what we are working with going forward. Might as well give everyone a look.
Calvary or cavalry? (Although calvary might be appropriate, given the crucifixion we just suffered at Tennessee and will likely suffer again vs JMU)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom