UConn @ #19 Tennessee Volunteers (Saturday 11/4/23 @Noon on SECN) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #19 Tennessee Volunteers (Saturday 11/4/23 @Noon on SECN)

Reaction Score
I think the Duke spread was 22 or 23 points, they easily covered.

I think their run game is going to be a big problem for us.

I’ll be there.
So cool. I was concerned about BC and how they dominated the line of scrimmage when they had the ball.

But then again we bent but didn’t break - we will do need to do this again, Saturday!

Reaction Score
So cool. I was concerned about BC and how they dominated the line of scrimmage when they had the ball.

But then again we bent but didn’t break - we will do need to do this again, Saturday!
Participation trophies? Is that the barometerfor this program now, now I’ll take a participation trophy against Tennesse that would be a legit trophy to take home.

Reaction Score
Participation trophies? Is that the barometerfor this program now, now I’ll take a participation trophy against Tennesse that would be a legit trophy to take home.
with one win in season and being now in November sadly, yes this is how bad things have gotten. hopefully its a nice trophy

Reaction Score
when scouting for possible Neyland trip came across 'sailgate' cruise at link. looks like they're sold out for Saturday. The advice I got was park at women's b-ball hall of fame, walk down to river go right and take a (fill in number) beer/margarita walk through the Vol Navy tailgating area. Sounds like it will be as nice a day as it was at BC, so there's that.
Screenshot 2023-11-02 201951.png

Reaction Score
strange things happen in CFB. So, sure we can beat Tenn. what it requires - key player goes down taking them out of rhythm, unusually high (3+) turnovers on short fields converted, and an offense that can score 2 or more TDS unassisted by turnovers. That puts us in the game. BUT if our D starts reaching to strip balls instead of sound tackling, the game will be over in the first Q.

Reaction Score
Who will score more points? Tennessee on Saturday or Northern Arizona on Monday?

Reaction Score
Can’t we just post the info vs link? :) Some don’t do Twitter X or whatever you call it anymore
Maybe you should try and click the “assisted access” link provided ;).

Heck - you can even go to the first post in the thread above ^^

Reaction Score
Agree with UGo about tackling. If there is one thing that can keep you in a game it is solid tackling especially from the back 7. Each player has to make the decision to not want to be embarrassed in front of that huge crowd.

Reaction Score
Maybe you should try and click the “assisted access” link provided ;).

Heck - you can even go to the first post in the thread above ^^
You got me there Husky Medic :) I did post what I was looking for and altered my post few seconds after posting to include what I was looking for. I can’t stand Twitter X but I am always needing stuff on there!

The world has too many complainers and I tried to alter course and not be one of them, LOL…

Reaction Score
Anyone have a theory how UConn could beat Tennessee? I'd like to hear!
Honestly, all you have to do is look at our game against Austin Peay. UT went into that game and decided to play vanilla and it backfired. They outplayed us the whole first half and it was just an ugly game. I think UConn will have a better chance throwing the ball against us than running the ball. If we don't get a decent pass rush going (no sacks last week against KY), you can throw the ball all around. You've lost a lot of close games this year and with this being a noon kickoff, there's a good chance the Vols come out flat. I hope not, but it's very possible. I think the Vols win, but I think that spread of 35 is way too high. Hoping for a good game, no injuries and any Huskies fans in town have a great time (but not too great).

Reaction Score
when scouting for possible Neyland trip came across 'sailgate' cruise at link. looks like they're sold out for Saturday. The advice I got was park at women's b-ball hall of fame, walk down to river go right and take a (fill in number) beer/margarita walk through the Vol Navy tailgating area. Sounds like it will be as nice a day as it was at BC, so there's that.
View attachment 92674
You should be able to walk by almost any tailgate and they will invite you for a beer. UT fans usually want to get to know fans from other schools (except for a certain few).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom