U17 and U18 recruiting target observations | Page 29 | The Boneyard

U17 and U18 recruiting target observations

Reaction Score
Dodson is announcing tonight at 9:00 EST.

Huge impact on MW as Dodson is the second ranked wing in the 2017 class.............if MD chooses ND then it will be Texas for MW most likely...............

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Huge impact on MW as Dodson is the second ranked wing in the 2017 class...if MD chooses ND then it will be Texas for MW most likely.....
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

Reaction Score
Huge impact on MW as Dodson is the second ranked wing in the 2017 class...if MD chooses ND then it will be Texas for MW most likely.....
Don't think Walker should be worried to much about PT even if Dodson commits to ND. IF Walker decides on ND, she should worry more about Jackie Young (and Mabrey/Ogunbowale) for playing time.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Don't think Walker should be worried to much about PT even if Dodson commits to ND. IF Walker decides on ND, she should worry more about Jackie Young (and Mabrey/Ogunbowale) for playing time.

ND also has Gilbert coming in the following year. And MM has talked about Boley as a stretch 4 who could also also be part of a four-guard set (although I'm guessing she's the designated rebounder of those guards). Long-story short, I'm sure ND is very much hoping (even praying) for one of those "W's" to come to South Bend, but they're not bereft of wing talent for sure.

The prospect I'm paying a lot of attention to is Danielle Patterson and her OV on Oct. 28-30. We very much need another forward to join Mikayla Vaughn.

Reaction Score
ESPN 14th ranked post player
Per her Twitter ASGR#76 Dorie Harrison 6-3 P 2017 Hillsboro HS Nashville TN has committed to HC Matthew Mitchell Kentucky. AAU TN Flight.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Littleton and Louisville are no longer engaged with each other. The only player that we are still involved with is Michaela O.
Dana Evans and Littleton were vying for the same 1 scholarship spot.

Destiny Littleton .....ESPN #33 ranked 5'8" guard......will Louisville add to it's ever growing number of guards??

Destiny Littleton ‏@eboballer32 7h7 hours ago
Announcing tomorrow at 5:45pm on KUSI ... LGI

Reaction Score
  1. Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 1h1 hour ago
  2. WBB: Destiny Littleton, 5-9 G, The Bishop’s School (La Jolla, CA), has announced her verbal commitment to Southern Cal; espnW #33 for 2017

3. Southern Cal WBB now has three top-100 commitments for 2017 #17 Ayanna Clark 6-1 C #33 Destiny Littleton 5-9 G #85 Shalexxus Aaron 6-1 W

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if UCONN is recruiing Shakira Ausin. (For some reason he leer ha comes afer s on my compuer will no prin)

Reaction Score
Toad Suck is an area, not an incorporated town. There used to be a ferry there. It ran across the Arkansas River between Faulkner and Perry Counties. I used to live in the Perry County side. So my mailing address was Bigelow. If I'd lived in the Faulkner County area of Toad Suck my mailing address would have been Conway. Do you or have you lived there or near? As you wrote, Fayetteville, AR is three hours away from there. I think Chrystin lives in Little Rock or a suburb of Little Rock.

Thats right---when i was at UALR--a fellow 'worker" lived in Toad Suck--and his mailing address was Conway--my how that developed-- From what locals told me it was called Toad Suck---a suck was a whirlpool --and frogs were in abundance in the area. North Little Rock--lived up on the plateau near Fort Root and watched a Tornado jump over our home and took out a number of homes in North L.R. POW camp there.
Lived in Pew Laski county--

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom