Tyler Dorsey (Committed to Oregon) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Tyler Dorsey (Committed to Oregon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maranatha Athletics ‏@WeAreMaranatha
Thanks to UConn's Kevin Ollie and Ricky Moore for visiting campus again. #GoHuskies #NathaNation
B7XwJIeCUAAbCd0.jpg

Reaction Score
Any recruit that watches current rendition of sledteam would run to the hills to get far away. The brand of ball is the farthest thing away from having fun. It is an epic struggle with a bunch of no names who at best are single skilled and that is a stretch in some cases. Plus a coach who preaches defense defense defense defense and more defense via the steps, which is exactly what real talents disdain. They just want to bury you in an avalanche and to them defense means waiting around until the ball comes your way to continue the avalanche. When I played I just wanted to bury you with an onslaught of daggers and breaks and bank shots on the fly. Defense? Yeah, right. I sez to my coach:fungool; defense makes coaches rich; real playas are not into making coaches rich, sorry.

Chap I used to think your phunky language was fun to read, it still is but I am not liking its content. Enough already! I get that you don't think much of the team. Please go find another team to punk on.

caw

Reaction Score
We were most certainly cut by Dorsey a second time.

He even planned officials to 5 schools (which he has taken) and an unofficial to UNLV.

Yep, but maybe he meant the third time.

Dorsey definitely cut UConn when he committed to Zona and again when he made officials. Then UConn was back in the picture for a few weeks though Meyer said Dorsey cut UConn again, then Ollie goes and visits him yesterday. Not getting my hopes up though.

Reaction Score
Love his size - I know it's a long shot but man this would be monstrous! He and Jalen in the backcourt would be an immediate impact.

Reaction Score
The preechermanz in desperate mode jiving wit recruits who only say bye bye to sledteam

maybe preechermanz speak in antimatter world where bye bye mean hi fi five hi hi but common folk say why

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
The preechermanz in desperate mode jiving wit recruits who only say bye bye to sledteam

maybe preechermanz speak in antimatter world where bye bye mean hi fi five hi hi but common folk say why

Here is the thing you don't get. Some people like to win. They like competition. They love competing.

Those people happily play defense. They love stopping people.

I would rather we have competitors that want to win that people who want to score. I get that this is a foreign concept to you.

Reaction Score
Chap I used to think your phunky language was fun to read, it still is but I am not liking its content. Enough already! I get that you don't think much of the team. Please go find another team to punk on.
Somewhere along the line he evolved into Freescooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer