Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Like last year in this round. He wasn't near 100%.

BTW, does anyone think this Buffalo Wild Wings commercial is remotely funny? Not even stupid funny, just stupid.
The boxing out one? Awful.

Reaction Score
Correctamundo. As they say, you can't win if you don't play. Hop aboard!
Moron doesn’t realize we can only play who they put us against. But he went to Cincy so we know his education is questionable at best.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Most likely you're right, but it's much easier to win at a Program that had 4 national titles before you got there and almost a dozen on the Women's side. They both have 1 final four and 1 B.E. Tournament championship. Danny will have 2 weeks to separate from the pack.
Um, I kind of think that danny may already have separated himself from the pack by virtue of last year's national championship, but that could just be me.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Like last year in this round. He wasn't near 100%.

BTW, does anyone think this Buffalo Wild Wings commercial is remotely funny? Not even stupid funny, just stupid.
Yup. I love it. My daughter loves it. Every time it comes on she stops what she is doing and watches and laughs, and now we have a thing where I do it to her and she giggles hard and keeps saying “ dada bah oww”. She only 18 months so that is how she pronounces “ box out”

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Most likely you're right, but it's much easier to win at a Program that had 4 national titles before you got there and almost a dozen on the Women's side. They both have 1 final four and 1 B.E. Tournament championship. Danny will have 2 weeks to separate from the pack.
The Natty last year doesn't make him a cut above already? Ummm….ok.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Yup. I love it. My daughter loves it. Every time it comes on she stops what she is doing and watches and laughs, and now we have a thing where I do it to her and she giggles hard and keeps saying “ dada bah oww”. She only 18 months so that is how she pronounces “ box out”
If it got my 18 month old saying “Box out” I guess I’d like it as well. Not the case, however.

Reaction Score
The Natty last year doesn't make him a cut above already? Ummm….ok.
I'm not saying Danny isn't better, but who's winning "Nattys" at Marquette? Hurley is still writing his story, which includes two 1st round exist in the last 3 years. I'm just pro-Hurley and thinking objectively.

Reaction Score
Um, I kind of think that danny may already have separated himself from the pack by virtue of last year's national championship, but that could just be me.
He's definitely a made man, but he's still in the upper deck with 4/5 other Coaches. He's not yet on the podium with Self, Izzo and Pitino who each have 2.

Reaction Score
I get the opinion that BWW condones getting rowdy and knocking people around at their restaurants. Just like the good old days

Reaction Score
Refs let a ton of contact go uncalled in that game and came back to bite Colorado with so many fouls to give at the end. Blessing and a curse depending on which side of the scoreboard you're on.
When was last time a trailing team had to commit fouls just to get to the bonus in a big east game?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Utah St. is going to foul out at this rate. The whole starting five.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Looks like Purdue’s PF just holds defenders down then grabs rebounds with one hand.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Purdue-Utah State in a standalone window

Bored The Office GIF

Reaction Score
Edey shoving guys in the lane but they nickel dime Utah for a soft foul.
Been saying it all year. I have never season a big like him get a more favorable whistle, especially that he plays physically. It's unreal. I don't care who the big is....Soriano, Clingan, even Filipowski get called for fouls. Edey is RARELY in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
These have been legit fouls on Utah State, but if they’re called, I want the foul called on Edey where he jumped into his man on D to contest. He gets a ton of leeway on the fouls called on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom