Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 2nd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It seemed like Oakland still touched the ball after it got passed the NC State’s players pinky.
Definitely the Oakland player followed thru on his pass well after the pinky yet the announcers didn’t bother to look at replay they were running and got stuck on their pinky observation. Then on the baseline out of bounds they literally didn’t know the rule that it was ok to throw the ball into the backcourt?! Tehhrribull.
Are those same clowns doing Creighton?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
They’re a really good offensive team. I think the fact that their best player is playing because he got an injunction allowing him to play during the pendency of his rape case is perfect for college sports.
I’m torn between agreeing with you or cheering the NCAA for allowing another team to do what only Kansas does and gets away with, so it’s a more level playing field.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Definitely the Oakland player followed thru on his pass well after the pinky yet the announcers didn’t bother to look at replay they were running and got stuck on their pinky observation. Then on the baseline out of bounds they literally didn’t know the rule that it was ok to throw the ball into the backcourt?! Tehhrribull.
Are those same clowns doing Creighton?
What they didn't realize was that while an Oakland player tipped the ball into the backcourt, he didn't have possession, so it was OK. Which is a bit different than just tossing it into the backcourt.

Reaction Score
Tennessee is looking pretty formidable against Texas but Texsas is hanging in there- a lot of size for Tennessee. I like the super quick guard Weaver for Texas- looks like Shabazz

Reaction Score
They’re a really good offensive team. I think the fact that their best player is playing because he got an injunction allowing him to play during the pendency of his rape case is perfect for college sports.
That case is going nowhere.

Reaction Score
Thought TX was overmatched (and they probably are), but they are scrappy.

I do love Weaver though. Kind of kid I'd love on our team.

Reaction Score
This isn't likely to be relevant to us, but I haven't been impressed with either Tennessee or Texas.

Reaction Score
I’m just waiting for Brock Cunningham to do something crazy.

(I actually didn’t realize this game was in the second half until I was typing this. I’m on another planet.)

August_West

Reaction Score
Alexander is a 3 shooter now? Cmon.

August_West

Reaction Score
I hope this is not one of Creighton's can't-throw-the-ball-in-the-ocean games.
Alexander is deadly from 17 and in and he’s chucking from 22 and out.

August_West

Reaction Score
I bet them live, because I was like eventually they're going to make threes. But still no.
You haven’t lost enough on nova this month?

Reaction Score
And 1045 am tips in SLC. College hoops can’t get out of the way of themselves.
I'm assuming that it's CBS that sets the ridiculous schedule without regard to anything other than ratings, but I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom