Tour the Champions Center with Breanna & Morgan | The Boneyard

Tour the Champions Center with Breanna & Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Women's Locker Room definitely less cluttered then the Men's Locker Room:)

Reaction Score
Amazing!!! Please forward link to all prospective student athletes...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It would be nice to add the WC Gold medalists as well, but nice to see Jones on the wall for Olympics.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wht a great video. Fantastic recruiting vehicle. How can you enter that place and NOT be humbled by what UCONN has accomplished? And potential recruits and their families are likely awed by what they see. To be a part of that - simply the best!

HGN

Reaction Score
Great promotional video and tour.....Any recruit seeing it should be very impressed.

I am sure there are other great facilities out there like a TN ,UL , Md. , TX , etc.....But NONE can display TEN(10) NC trophies along with their facility. And that is what separates UConn from everybody else.

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Great promotional video and tour.....Any recruit seeing it should be very impressed.

I am sure there are other great facilities out there like a TN ,UL , Md. , TX , etc.....But NONE can display TEN(10) NC trophies along with their facility. And that is what separates UConn from everybody else.

GO HUSKIES![/QUOTE

UCLA

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Several things are impressive: the NC trophies and banners, banners honoring great players, etc. And so many of them!

But what I think would catch the eyes of recruits and their parents would be (1) the completely equal facilities for women and men and (2) the quality of the study area, suggesting that UConn Huskies are truly student-athletes. (Student first.)

Reaction Score
but Stewie was too modest, it's not one or the best programs, it is THE BEST PROGRAM and its not even close

Reaction Score
Several things are impressive: the NC trophies and banners, banners honoring great players, etc. And so many of them!

But what I think would catch the eyes of recruits and their parents would be (1) the completely equal facilities for women and men and (2) the quality of the study area, suggesting that UConn Huskies are truly student-athletes. (Student first.)

I will have to differ. I recall Geno saying on one of his shows that he recruited "basketball players who also wanted a good education" and not "kids who wanted an education and, by the way, to play basketball".

HGN

Reaction Score
Stanford - women won 16 titles in tennis - Original post did not spefy Sport or Gender.
Understood........I did not specify which sport.

GG

Reaction Score
Gorgeous. Do most of the top teams have similar facilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom