To the person who stole my webber grill... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

To the person who stole my webber grill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
From the aircraft club lot...I will find you, beat you, then cook you on it!!! A hole!!!!

Sorry...Weber Grill grrrrrrr
Skin them alive, rubbem down with rock salt and dip their body in hot acid!!!!! Why take what you can buy?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear about your grill Pags. I lost a flagpole with two flags (one a 2004 dual national title which I couldn't replace) during the NC St game two years ago.

I upgraded (and likely overshot) my grill this summer and had been debating getting a rack that attaches to a trailer hitch as I still need to use part of the back seat in my SUV to pack everything for a tailgate but this unfortunate event convinced me that I need to keep everything locked inside.

Reaction Score
Could you trust them in the past. Sick of hearing that we are less safe these days, people are more screwed up, no morals etc. People have always been effed up.
Agree Superjohn. We learned the hard way the first year at the rent. Figured it would not be a problem to leave our tailgating stuff out ( No way anyone is going to steal things ). Plus we were in Blue lot 1 row back from the front. Came back to find 2 coolers and 1 grill gone. We were stupid , but we learned our lesson. But I will say it still bothers me that we need to put everything away and then unpack it for post game tailgate. Unfortunately this is the world we live in.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Seems like it might be fun to set up a steak out. Surely not everyone of these games needs your complete attention. So park you car at a good distance from your friend and leave the gear under their car. Then slink down in your front seat, listen to Joe D on 1080 and see what happens during the 1st half of the game. Be sure to have your camera phone rolling when the bandits come by. Its probably a very small group of scumbags doing this crap and a singular bust might go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom