To the person who stole my webber grill... | The Boneyard

To the person who stole my webber grill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Friends of mine had all of their food and beer stolen from the blue lot during a game last year

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
That sucks. Apparently we have some locals taking advantage of the tailgate scene.

Reaction Score
From the aircraft club lot...I will find you, beat you, then cook you on it!!! A hole!!!!

Sorry...Weber Grill grrrrrrr
Hmmmm, hate to say I told you so but unfortunately you can't trust people anymore.

Reaction Score
Easy, if you throw it all in the back of a pickup with no cover. Some idiot opened my cooler, didn't take anything, But dumped a containerful of cole slaw all over the beverages.

Reaction Score
I learned LONG ago that everything has to be locked up when you go in. Can't blame the cops... Guy walking through the parking lot with a grill? Wow, that looks suspicious. I know no one accused the cops or management. I'm just pre-emptying the suggestion they should. Take home message, don't leave your stuff out.

Reaction Score
I feel your pain. We used to stash our beer cooler under the truck so that whomever was first out after the game didn't have to wait to get a beer. Same with the grill if there wasn't time to clean it. Then about 6 or 7 years ago someone near us asked us if we had seen anyone with their grill...at the same time we found out our beer cooler was gone. Low and behold when I got home and was unpacking the uncooked steaks from that game (we had a significant number of no shows) I asked my wife where the Ny Strips were...she started to laugh..they had gone into our cooler and took the steaks. Best part was..they took the strips and left the filet mignon's there were equal numbers left over of both). We made mention of it the following week to the guys who lost their grill...we came to the conclusion that whom ever had taken the grill hit jackpot lotto..Grill, cooler of beer, and steaks. That was the game where my truck became tailgate central and we started to lock EVERYTHING we had up.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I lock up everything when we head in. We had a few of those folding canvas chairs stolen a few years back and ever since, we learned our lesson to lock up our .

Reaction Score
Maybe they just borrowed it and forgot to return it!?!? New one on order....will be here in time for next weeks game. I guess that's what I get for rushing....didn't want to put a hot grill in my trunk and have me car burn yet I wanted to get in for kickoff. Oh well....I upgraded. I'm still gonna hunt down the dick who stole it!

Reaction Score
Hmmmm, hate to say I told you so but unfortunately you can't trust people anymore.
Could you trust them in the past. Sick of hearing that we are less safe these days, people are more screwed up, no morals etc. People have always been effed up.

Reaction Score
coachcap said:
Easy, if you throw it all in the back of a pickup with no cover. Some idiot opened my cooler, didn't take anything, But dumped a containerful of cole slaw all over the beverages.

You are a fool if leave your stuff in the back of a pickup truck in East Hartford. I have a locking cover and tailgate.

Reaction Score
We used a cargo net over everything inthe bed of the truck. It would get tangled in everything, so it took sometime to get at what ever they wanted to steal, plus we could see the truck from our seats. Never lost anything.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Calling him a fool is a bit strong....

Here's my take - a Boneyard guy got his stuff stolen and that sucks.

We shouldn't operate in a world where we constantly have to worry about people stealing our stuff but that's reality.

To anybody who is going to tailgate for the games.... you HAVE to lock your stuff up. People are degenerates. No excuse to not lock your gear.

Reaction Score
I had my Coleman grill stolen at a Patriots game with my buddy passed out in the car
Sounds about right for a Patriots' game, and a few too many Patsies' fans. Not being able to trust fellow Huskies' fans and people in general b|ows, but ya' wonder how many things go missing at tailgating events around the country?

Sadly, a lot of good people like PAGS end up dealing with a crummy lesson the hard way. It's not like you can put a GPS on your grills, steaks, coolers, cold frosties, etc., but it'd be great for some people to be made examples of in the Red, Blue, and other lots.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Must have been a BYU fan sending you a message about alcohol!

Reaction Score
From the aircraft club lot...I will find you, beat you, then cook you on it!!! A hole!!!!

Sorry...Weber Grill grrrrrrr
Man, that sucks...sorry

Reaction Score
Stinger92860 said:
Calling him a fool is a bit strong....

You are correct. Name calling is unnecessary. I just don't understand how you don't lock stuff up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom