timelines not matching up... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

timelines not matching up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
gars has this right and if you aren't on the same page, oh well you're in for a long season!! Fact is it will be along season but expectations each of you put on it will make it longer. Bob D owes no one anything here - if you;re a real fan you're in for the process, if not I guess you can root against him. Thats sounds like fun for many of you!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It was raining and spare me the road game bs. There were 1,000 people in the crowd.

People need to stop making excuses.

Torrential downpour is not the same as rain. And for much of the game it was torrential downpour. Not like oh it just rained today and my socks are a little soggy. No, like downpour dude, like I can't physically see my wide out 30 yards down field, trying to catch and throw a ball in that weather is extremely hard. Was it like that for the entire game? No, but most and we have neither the very good QB with big sturdy hands nor the exceptional oline it takes to hold tough while your WR trudge through mud downfield, nor the WR with great hands (except G Davis) to convert that.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Torrential downpour is not the same as rain. And for much of the game it was torrential downpour. Not like oh it just rained today and my socks are a little soggy. No, like downpour dude, like I can't physically see my wide out 30 yards down field, trying to catch and throw a ball in that weather is extremely hard. Was it like that for the entire game? No, but most and we have neither the very good QB with big sturdy hands nor the exceptional oline it takes to hold tough while your WR trudge through mud downfield, nor the WR with great hands (except G Davis) to convert that.

It was so bad only the USF QB could throw twice as much as ours in the monsoon - the USF QB had a career 39% completion rate going into the game - he must have hands like Andre the Giant - or maybe play calling?

There are no excuses - this isnt 3rd grade soccer. The other team played in the same elements.

I think it was a bad decision to shut down the pass game until late fourth - considering the results of the small handed QB, poor OL and lack of receivers in the fourth.

Seriously - i thought during the game he shut it down because we couldnt afford CW to get killed - upon further review NO.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Torrential downpour is not the same as rain. And for much of the game it was torrential downpour.

The conditions made the game a toss-out as far as being indicative of the future. I don't get all these fans posting the same exact hate over and over. I can only assume it is giving them pleasure.

Reaction Score
It was so bad only the USF QB could throw twice as much as ours in the monsoon - the USF QB had a career 39% completion rate going into the game - he must have hands like Andre the Giant - or maybe play calling?

There are no excuses - this isnt 3rd grade soccer. The other team played in the same elements.

I think it was a bad decision to shut down the pass game until late fourth - considering the results of the small handed QB, poor OL and lack of receivers in the fourth.

Seriously - i thought during the game he shut it down because we couldnt afford CW to get killed - upon further review NO.

Yes, it was raining on both sides of the field but-

the USF QB had ball possession twice as long as we did.

And given that several passes were not recorded as attempts due to sacks and penalties, maybe we passed too much.

32 total offensive plays.

Reaction Score
Yes, it was raining on both sides of the field but-

the USF QB had ball possession twice as long as we did.

And given that several passes were not recorded as attempts due to sacks and penalties, maybe we passed too much.

32 total offensive plays.

Thats exactly right. They had longer TOP and therefore ran more plays. And they still only threw it 18 times all game. Taggert decided not to be an idiot either. I don't get these people and their purposeful blind hatred. The cynicism is at an all time high when you have to bend the facts and reality to try to make it as negative as possible. Apparently their loyalty and belief in our new coach lasts exactly one month of his tenure. I seriously feel bad for these people's kids during Christmas.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom