The Importance of Finishing Strong. Take Care of Business Against Sacred Heart and UMESS. What Say You? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Importance of Finishing Strong. Take Care of Business Against Sacred Heart and UMESS. What Say You?

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
I hope we win both games, but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so I don't think we should be calling another team (who has 3 times as many wins as we do ;)) UMESS, especially when fans of other teams are calling us UCAN'T, etc. That said, sure it's beyond anticlimactic, but I think it would be good to finish strong to end on a positive note going into the off season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We are not in a position to guarantee any wins against anyone. The last time I had a feeling we had an easy win, we lost in the rain against UMass as they absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage. It was actually a bit embarrassing. We stayed the whole game as we got rained on - cold, dreary day it was.

Due to nature of this team in which there are a bunch of talented players but a unique ability to F it up when it matters, I go to the game today only hoping for the best - no expectations of a W - only to hopefully see some new faces get a chance to play - root for the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom