Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Overall had very comparable numbers to Kris Dunn, in the same league
exactly - plus did some amazing things with much less talent surrounding him

Reaction Score
Overall had very comparable numbers to Kris Dunn, in the same league

I love Gibbs, but what about the numbers are comparable, other than scoring? Dunn nearly doubled his assist rate, tripled his rebound rate, and doubled his steal rate.

Reaction Score
I love Gibbs, but what about the numbers are comparable other than scoring? Dunn nearly doubled his assist rate tripled his rebound rate, and doubled his steal rate.
Gibbs's A/TO ratio was actually better
I need not mention the 3pt%
Averaged half as many fouls (just saying)

I don't see 1.5 more steals as that significant

I'll give you that he averaged more rebounds

I said "comparable." The real point is that his numbers are undeniably up there with the alleged 4th best player in college basketball (aka the #1 non-hyped-freshman). Which then, if you follow, one may wonder how apparently at least 46 players stand between him and Dunn.

edit not that these rankings really matter. Just some thoughts.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This list is such a joke. Murray and Brunson stand out as well as Stone and many others. They haven't played yet and while I understand they will have an impact let's see just what that is first. And this may surprise you guys as I have my questions on AB but to not have him in the Top 75 - 80 players is ridiculous. While he could do some things better with improvement and work his impact in a game is much more noticeable than many of the guys on that list.

Reaction Score
lets see what dunn does without last years lineup
not saying he isn't good but I'm betting Gibbs and/or Adams outshines him
Just my opinion
You act like he had some great team around him last year, other than Henton none of those other guys were that great. With his talent and how he he's going to be relied on to do everything he's going to put up video game numbers, neither Gibbs or definitely Adams are going to be relied upon to that extent.

Reaction Score
Dunn is the best guard in basketball this year, hands down.
Someone please tell me again how we didn't get Dunn. He's from New London. Glenn Miller went to Fitch.. WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom