Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Giants fan watching the offensive line make the Eagles defense look good, I was hoping to come here to cheer up on some Mack news.......bad night. No Mack and the Giants look like the UConn football team!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
As a Giants fan watching the offensive line make the Eagles defense look good, I was hoping to come here to cheer up on some Mack news..bad night. No Mack and the Giants look like the UConn football team!
We look like uconns bitch

Reaction Score
As a Giants fan watching the offensive line make the Eagles defense look good, I was hoping to come here to cheer up on some Mack news..bad night. No Mack and the Giants look like the UConn football team!
Justin Pugh looks like he's in quicksand, still noting could ever look as putrid as UConn football.

Reaction Score
Well now Victor Cruz just blew out his knee, basketball season can't get here soon enough.

With Dallas, Indy, Seattle and SF being the next 4 games we need UConn hoops real bad. The Eagles were actually their best chance for a win......imagine what's going to happen to the GMen's OLine vs the next 4? Yikes

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
With Dallas, Indy, Seattle and SF being the next 4 games we need UConn hoops real bad. The Eagles were actually their best chance for a win.imagine what's going to happen to the GMen's OLine vs the next 4? Yikes

What O-line? I didn't see any line.

Reaction Score

Hey, scoring zero points against the Eagles is still better than scoring 3 points against Tulane. Tulane.

Reaction Score
“@30piecemack: Toughest decision of my life man ”

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I don't have a twitter but someone tweet him and at least let him know our fan base exists. tweet him this thread 40k views...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I definitely don't agree with tweeting to recruits if you are out of college. I don't think Tevin needs to be convinced that we have a big fan base.
I don't either ive been ragging on VCU all week but 1 tweet wouldn't hurt..

Reaction Score
These VCU fans, man...damn. Watch your back, 3:

nwUa0eb.png

Reaction Score
Not really concerned about it because all I am is a fan. I believe I have something in my bio saying that I have not connection with UConn. They are doing the same thing I did except I did it once.

Ain't no thing 3. You do have that in your bio and the VCU guys have tweeted at the kid many times over. As for those advocating tweeting Mack this thread - the kid knows how to use google and can find the board if he wants to.

And if he has found the Boneyard, I'm pretty certain his primary reaction was "WTF is a Grinder".

caw

Reaction Score
Not really concerned about it because all I am is a fan. I believe I have something in my bio saying that I have not connection with UConn. They are doing the same thing I did except I did it once.

Thought you were a high schooler also anyway,

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Whatever it is, just don't do it.

And for God's sake, no one send him a link to the board. He might to try to chime in on the pizza thread and we've been waiting for that thing to die.

Reaction Score
Whatever it is, just don't do it.

And for God's sake, no one send him a link to the board. He might to try to chime in on the pizza thread and we've been waiting for that thing to die.
So you don't want me to start a New England Clam Chowder thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom