Terrance Samuel is a stud | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Terrance Samuel is a stud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He is better than kasey hill. one was a 5 star burger boy, tsam was a 3 star(?). goes to show you these scouting websites can't really measure the immeasurable. he does remind me of bazz in 2011 in that pressure means nothing to him. Plays tourney games like he's at the park, a certain naivety thats allowed his confidence to flourish.

Reaction Score
TSam gives us a very unique ID. I'm not sure there's another team in the land that when they go to a three guard offense goes to 3 point guards. And that's 3 quality point guards.
The way TSam is playing right now, he could start for 90% of Division 1.
3 point guards, and Kentucky has none.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Samuels primary asset - to me - is his speed. Good lord he is fast.

Good point.

He's fast and he's strong and we generally have guards with only half that recipe.

He doesn't try to do anything he can't do, he doesn't take bad shots and he's very solid on defense. The kid has only attempted one three point shot and he's hitting 55% of his attempts - that is a very good reserve player at this time of year.

Reaction Score
He's looked solid and ballsy……not bad at all…….tough kid.

By the way he did NOT travel on that call I hope others had the ability to rewind……2 steps that's it. He had a right to bitch……..he was right! It may have ended as an AND ONE

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's looked solid and ballsy……not bad at all…….tough kid.

By the way he did NOT travel on that call I hope others had the ability to rewind……2 steps that's it. He had a right to bitch……..he was right! It may have ended as an AND ONE
Was so mad at that call, had to rewind too.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
goes to show you these scouting websites can't really measure the immeasurable.

Wow?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reaction Score
Ollie has been a master at using players to match situations. TSAm is still learning. He sits because he is not better than Bazz or Boat but he has enough strengths now (as opposed to a few months ago) where he can come in and make a huge contribution and leave before his weaknesses get exposed.

Still love him and how he was able to come in and give us 3 ball handlers to attack the press last night. He will be a great one.

Reaction Score
When shabazz got his second foul vs nova Samuel came in and we didn't miss a beat

Reaction Score
The handle isn't great (certainly passable) and we haven't really seen the jumpshot... But he's the rare freshman who is aggressive driving but not out of control. I fully expect to see a much more complete player next year and that three man set of him, purvis, and boatright will be scary good.

Reaction Score
He made at least one three. LOL. Seriously I see him getting a mid range jumper over the summer which with his driving ability will make him hell to cover.

Reaction Score
He made at least one three. LOL. Seriously I see him getting a mid range jumper over the summer which with his driving ability will make him hell to cover.
Boat needs to teach him the tricks to get those wide open mid rangers. Ollie definitely seems to coach to go after that. It has been pretty deadly for us in spots

Reaction Score
He was a one mass press breaker last night.
It was TSam who broke the press to start the first half run and the offense followed. He was HUGE

Reaction Score
Was so mad at that call, had to rewind too.
Yeah that and about the other 5 sh@t calls we got against us. Tsam reminds me of Taliek and that guard that played for pitt that was tough as nails whose name escapes me. He is going to be really really good for us. they say if you have guards you have a good chance in march and this year has shown it clearly. With the amount of guard talent we`ve got coming in to add to what we already have i think its safe to say that we`ll be doomed in the tournament for the forseeable future.

Reaction Score
Yeah that and about the other 5 sh@t calls we got against us. Tsam reminds me of Taliek and that guard that played for pitt that was tough as nails whose name escapes me. He is going to be really really good for us. they say if you have guards you have a good chance in march and this year has shown it clearly. With the amount of guard talent we`ve got coming in to add to what we already have i think its safe to say that we`ll be doomed in the tournament for the forseeable future.

Karl Krauser, and I said the same myself. So happy to have a strong man guard for the future.

Keep having laid back fun TSam, do it big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle