Terrance Samuel is a stud | The Boneyard

Terrance Samuel is a stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
2016: Junior TS, Junior AB, Junior Facey, Junior RP, Senior Omar, Sophomore DHam, Sophomore Rock.

Wow.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
TSam gives us a very unique ID. I'm not sure there's another team in the land that when they go to a three guard offense goes to 3 point guards. And that's 3 quality point guards.
The way TSam is playing right now, he could start for 90% of Division 1.

Reaction Score
TSam gives us a very unique ID. I'm not sure there's another team in the land that when they go to a three guard offense goes to 3 point guards. And that's 3 quality point guards.
The way TSam is playing right now, he could start for 90% of Division 1.
Quiet as its kept, he beat out a very good 4 year player (Kromah) for that 'now' coveted position.

Reaction Score
He's fearless, but more importantly, he converts. Great D too. Come next year we are going to have some big talented guards. Should be interesting.

Reaction Score
Definitely. That drive to the basket through traffic was big time. He wasn't afraid of the moment.
Those drives to the basket are the equivalent of a rushed off balanced jumper where fans are saying "no no no....yeah". But you know what, no risk no reward. You need to be aggressive and though I prefer our aggressiveness come from seasoned veterans, at this point in the season, TSam is no longer a freshman.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
2016: Junior TS, Junior AB, Junior Facey, Junior RP, Senior Omar, Sophomore DHam, Sophomore Rock.

Wow.
Won't Cassell also be a junior on that squad?

Reaction Score
Samuels primary asset - to me - is his speed. Good lord he is fast.

Reaction Score
The thing I like about Samuel breaking the press last night is that this is how UConn used to break the Louisville press back when Marcus Williams was doing it. Power through it, don't be tentative. Don't be afraid to turn the ball over so much, and then come the easy baskets.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Won't Cassell also be a junior on that squad?
Yup, I completely forgot about him

Not to mention Turtle and Prince as freshmen, and who knows, maybe Ollie can get a big from 2015 after this run.

Reaction Score
Definitely. That drive to the basket through traffic was big time. He wasn't afraid of the moment.

When he went on that jaunt, I'm thinking "well he's not getting it this time, way too much in his way."

Geez.
I'm doubting him no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member