taylor Mack | Page 2 | The Boneyard

taylor Mack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we can agree that the horrendous play calling was far more damaging to our chances of winning than Mack getting burned one time I can accept that.

I agree! I hope there's no hard feeling's it's all football talk! Lol

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I agree! I hope there's no hard feeling's it's all football talk! Lol

I'm pretty sure if I had an avatar of a player and the handle UconnFamily I'd lay off the coaching staff publicly but that's just me.

Reaction Score
Was Blidi off the field for that play? Anyone know why?

If Mack jams him at the line, It would have been a sack or a pass to nobody.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Good special teams player, but he's getting beat in coverage, twice so far, and he has a penalty that was waved off too. I don't like him out there in man to man coverage without help.
In his defense on the play with the interference penalty (and a catch), there was a blatant hold on Angelo Pruitt that wasn't called.

Reaction Score
Palmer is what I think is a 6'3-6'4 WR and you have Mack 5'8 on him one on one and you say it has nothing to do with him being small? Idk man I think it does!
Palmer is 5'11 according to their roster.

Reaction Score
It's just not right to say Taylor got beat by a perfect throw. He was beaten by over two strides. He just got beat.

Does't mean Mack won't make the play next time, and doesn't put any of the blame for today on the D. But let's be accurate.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's just not right to say Taylor got beat by a perfect throw. He was beaten by over two strides. He just got beat.

Does't mean Mack won't make the play next time, and doesn't put any of the blame for today on the D. But let's be accurate.

I only saw it once in real time from the opposite corner - it looked like a great throw and catch to me, dipped at the end and was a tricky catch from my vantage If the tape shows him beat that badly then such is the case.

Reaction Score
I only saw it once in real time from the opposite corner - it looked like a great throw and catch to me, dipped at the end and was a looked like a tricky catch from my vantage If the tape shows him beat that badly then such is the case.

Yeah......beat by 2 steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc