Symbolic Mojo for this season! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Symbolic Mojo for this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The original theme was "winning" taken from madman Charlie Sheen. It's not the balls. That's your fixation.

Perhaps your handle should be freudslipcon.
I don't think I have a fixation on my balls albeit I do know how to handle them!:)

In reference to my name it is "freudian slip" with a twist. (Con)fucius say "He made a fleudian slip!" And although you have the Charlie correct the last name is wrong. Watched a lot of Charlie Chan movies. I'm sure most of the kid's here don't know who Charlie Chan is. The substitution of the l for the r is bad humor at best and demeaning at worst. But I enjoyed it even if it was stupid. I could easily have written fraudianslip but that would have started me in hole. I enjoy establishing a process that gets me there.

Besides freudianslip is too cerebral. fleudianslip makes me think of slap stick humor. I picture myself slipping on a banana's peel (bad Mohel joke). And yes I intended a freudian connection although you have to wonder if dick and banana were given the phallic connotations in Freud's time.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Mojo coalesces in March for a tourney run. It's conjured from the ether by Deep and crew. Now is not the time for a mojo conversation.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Palatine said:
The original theme was "winning" taken from madman Charlie Sheen. It's not the balls. That's your fixation. Perhaps your handle should be freudslipcon.

original? You're not that new palatine. Cmon

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Mojo coalesces in March for a tourney run. It's conjured from the ether by Deep and crew. Now is not the time for a mojo conversation.
THAT IS THE MOJO AND NEVER SHOULD BE SUPERSEDED BY ANY MINOR IMITATIONS which I consider my suggestion to be. I wonder how many people recall the Jurrrdge's proclamations that he made before the last NC tourney run? It wasn't the testiculo.

Reaction Score
here we go , too much mention of sauce or gravy to not make this work.

Attachments

• gravy4.jpg
    gravy4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 25
Reaction Score
Mojo can come from unlikely sources. I heard this today and knew it was true:

"We'll have so much winning, you'll get bored with winning."

Reaction Score
I'd like to suggest we offer a player's award after each game and I suggest this year's award be titled "The Spotted Dick award!"

Do others agree? Any other suggestions?

As for me, I feel this mojo idea is better discussed at a water cooler urinal.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
As for me, I feel this mojo idea is better discussed at a water cooler urinal.
Nothing like interjecting toilet humor. I'll pass. I'm assigning you to see Dick run! Where's Nixon when we need him.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Love you fleud but you should know better than this. You don't make a half-assed suggestion at conjuring up mojo ... the mojo finds us.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Love you fleud but you should know better than this. You don't make a half-assed suggestion at conjuring up mojo ... the mojo finds us.
Plainly obvious from the first response. I could claim I was hammered or exhausted. But that would be a lie. I failed miserably.

One good thing came out of all this. @imno1 hit me right between the eyes in another thread because I tried to be funny and clever with relationship to this thread. I set myself up big time. It might have given him the most likes in one post.

Reaction Score
Plainly obvious from the first response. I could claim I was hammered or exhausted. But that would be a lie. I failed miserably.

One good thing came out of all this. @imno1 hit me right between the eyes in another thread because I tried to be funny and clever with relationship to this thread. I set myself up big time. It might have given him the most likes in one post.
Thank fleud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer