Summer Camps for DHam, Brimah & Jalen Adams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Summer Camps for DHam, Brimah & Jalen Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm confused but aren't Amida and Jalen spending 4 days mentoring younger players?
This does not refer to them being at a skill camp.
They receive instruction as well and scrimmage against each other, Boat attended 2 years in a row.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm confused but aren't Amida and Jalen spending 4 days mentoring younger players?
This does not refer to them being at a skill camp.
A multi-faceted international curriculum featuring NBA coaches and players, as well as current collegiate players acting as camp counselors, will provide invaluable insight and first-hand knowledge to the participants, illustrating the pressures, rigors and challenges that accompany the rise of any aspiring NBA star.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Thanks for the info and it does sound more impressive.
But it still is only 4 days.

Reaction Score
CIdulXnUMAAmb31.jpg

Reaction Score
Nobody here will be happy unless Brimah spends his summer hooked up to a machine that splices Olajuwon's DNA into his.
Right, and hasn't he been working out with Drummond? That kinda counts as a camp for me...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think most of us and reporters would agree his best position is not a stretch 4. His playmaking would be wasted
Depends on how we want to play. Daniels was a monster at the 4.

Reaction Score
I think most of us and reporters would agree his best position is not a stretch 4. His playmaking would be wasted
Why would his playmaking be wasted at the 4? Depending on who is guarding him on the other end it could be enhanced. Whatever lineup you throw out there DHam is still going to be handling the ball a ton since there's a good chance he might be the best playmaker on the floor(I'm withholding commenting on Adams and Gibbs until we see them in UConn's offense).

Reaction Score
Why would his playmaking be wasted at the 4? Depending on who is guarding him on the other end it could be enhanced. Whatever lineup you throw out there DHam is still going to be handling the ball a ton since there's a good chance he might be the best playmaker on the floor(I'm withholding commenting on Adams and Gibbs until we see them in UConn's offense).
Because the 4 barey gets the ball. Obviously Facey isn't the creator Dham is, but even so, the only time Facey got the ball was lobs pretty much. Dham is gonna play the 3 and that's his best position by far IMO

Reaction Score
Because the 4 barey gets the ball. Obviously Facey isn't the creator Dham is, but even so, the only time Facey got the ball was lobs pretty much. Dham is gonna play the 3 and that's his best position by far IMO

What are you talking about? Hamilton played plenty of 4 last year and got the ball just as much, if not more, than when he played the 3.

Facey doesn't get the ball because he can't do anything once he gets it. When DeAndre Daniels or Daniel Hamilton play the 4, they get the ball.

Reaction Score
He played the stretch 4 half the time he was on the floor last year. I agree that it was probably his best position last year. Hopefully with Miller we will see him at the 3 more. But Greenberg makes a gone point about that DH can be a mismatch at the 4.

Reaction Score
Calling him the 4 as opposed to the 3 doesn't have any bearing on how often Hamilton gets the ball. Facey didn't get the ball at the 4 because - with all due respect to him - he's not Hamilton.

Reaction Score
What are you talking about? Hamilton played plenty of 4 last year and got the ball just as much, if not more, than when he played the 3.

Facey doesn't get the ball because he can't do anything once he gets it. When DeAndre Daniels or Daniel Hamilton play the 4, they get the ball.
Yeah but when you play the four you have to be in the post a good amount of time, which isnt a strength of his. I didn't mean he wasnt good at the four because he was, i just think he's a much better wing

Reaction Score
Yikes man, did you watch last year when DHam played the 4? Facey not getting the ball had nothing to do with the position he played, it was because of his skillset.

Reaction Score
Yeah but when you play the four you have to be in the post a good amount of time, which isnt a strength of his. I didn't mean he wasnt good at the four because he was, i just think he's a much better wing

No man, just no.

Reaction Score
do you know what goes on at Adidas Nations? You've been there? You don't even know what actually goes on at these unnamed "big boy camps" that you've been posting about obsessively for a year.

2 posts are not obsessive. The kid needs work, so what's he waiting for - graduation?? But what have you been obsessing about?

Reaction Score
2 posts are not obsessive. But what have you been obsessing about?
Gotta call you out...http://the-boneyard.com/search/19368882/?q=big+boy&o=relevance&c[node]=3&c[user][0]=195
No big boy camp for AB - ugh
AB should attend a BIG BOY school this summer.
How did he avoid 'BIG boy camp' last summer?
yeh, yeh, but what BIG BOY camp is he attending?
Hope he gets to BIG BOY camp this year
So is AB finally going to Big Boy Camp this summer?
Facey? He better go to a BIG BOY camp with AB this summer, or we're DOOMED.
Send therm all to Big-boy school. Perhaps they can get a volume discount.
The opportunity cost of a big boy camp forgone this summer will be large.
So why did AB not do do something useful last summer - like go to BIG BOY camp????
So to help him (AB) fortify his incipient dbl/dbl season and draft to follow, what BIG BOY camp will he attend?
Hope he finally gets his butt to a Big Boy camp this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom