Summer Camps for DHam, Brimah & Jalen Adams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Summer Camps for DHam, Brimah & Jalen Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn tcf, I had the rocket launcher ready to go, Lol, you beat me to it

Reaction Score
Damn tcf, I had the rocket launcher ready to go, Lol, you beat me to it
I was gonna explain it to him, but search function works pretty easy here.

@sledog, as you can see, it's not just this thread - pretty much everyone knows when Amida Brimah is brought up, you are going to ask whether or not he's attending a bigs camp.

Reaction Score
Yeah but when you play the four you have to be in the post a good amount of time, which isnt a strength of his. I didn't mean he wasnt good at the four because he was, i just think he's a much better wing

You clearly don't know anything regarding the strategic side of basketball as it pertains to coaching. There are literally thousands of sets and plays out there to maximize your talent and the positions that you have mismatches. If they play him at the proverbial "4" then KO can still move him wherever he wants. He's probably in KO's mind only considered the "4" because he is the 2nd tallest. You can put him and pick and roll all day like they did DD and take advantage of mismatches. You can post them if they go small or use him in isolation/run him on baseline flex screens if he has a slower guy on him. The "4" definitely doesn't have to be inside. As a matter of fact you could play a 5 out motion offense and use everyone on the perimeter if you had someone like Miller at the "5".

Reaction Score
Yeah but when you play the four you have to be in the post a good amount of time, which isnt a strength of his. I didn't mean he wasnt good at the four because he was, i just think he's a much better wing

Again, he played the 4 plenty last year. How often was he in the post? Not once.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
That's gonna leave a mark. The best part is him asking why he didn't go to a BIG BOY camp last summer. Maybe he was thinking this:
bigboy.jpg

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton continued to show what he does best and that is drive hard to his right as well as make plays in transition.

linky

Reaction Score
You need a psyrink.

But like I said, all agree the klid needs work, so what's he waiting for - graduation?
his production went up his sophomore year compared to his freshman year. drastically.

Reaction Score
You need a psyrink.

But like I said, all agree the klid needs work, so what's he waiting for - graduation?

(1)He got better b/w year 1&2, (2)either due to stupidity or just being blindly ignorant you still fail to acknowledge that he had shoulder surgery after his freshman year, and (3)you still haven't named this mythical "big boy camp" that you would like him to attend.

Reaction Score
You need a psyrink.

Are you Amare Stoudemire's personal assistant? The idea that a two or three day camp is going to make a big difference in his game is pretty ridiculous.

Reaction Score
not sure if it was mentioned but diana taurasi lectured the college/hs guys at #nikebasketballacademy

Reaction Score
LOL yea J harden is a pretty horrible defender. BUT sounds like Dham is playing with some confidence. I'm excited to see him do his thing for us this year. I dont want to see him playing second fiddle to anyone, while playing team ball at the same time ofcourse. But i want to feel like this is Ham's team. I hope he brings that vibe to the court.

Reaction Score
asking around on twitter, it seems dham wasn't really able to show his whole game in this sort of setting. people think he loves to score and thats it; strangely similar to his dated hs scouting report... its hard to stick out when competing vs the best of the best though, AND its only three days... so nothing to fret about.

Reaction Score
The way I see it is, the more time these 3 guys spend together the better friends and teammates they will ultimately be. I can see nothing but good resulting from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom