Stokes!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stokes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was soooo happy for her!!!! We all knew she was capable of this type of performance. It was only up to her to bring it out.

Reaction Score
Does anyone here realize that Kiah could pull off a few triple doubles in the next two years? Points, rebounds and blocks. She made a nice run at her first tonight.

I called it!

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
kiah #2.jpeg

Determination, timing and athletic ability = 6 blocked shots

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Me thinks the light bulb has come on...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Does anyone here realize that Kiah could pull off a few triple doubles in the next two years? Points, rebounds and blocks. She made a nice run at her first tonight.

I called it!

What did you call it?

Reaction Score
Me thinks the light bulb has come on...
I hope you're right that the "light has come on" because there is no question that Kia has some special physical abilities and if she has turned that corner it'll be fabulous for this UConn team. Her length and her skills rebounding and blocking shots with a little offense thrown in there would really enhance UConn's potential to repeat substantially.

Reaction Score
I hope you're right that the "light has come on" because there is no question that Kia has some special physical abilities and if she has turned that corner it'll be fabulous for this UConn team. Her length and her skills rebounding and blocking shots with a little offense thrown in there would really enhance UConn's potential to repeat substantially.

She's got to ride her momentum. The moment is now. Maryland has some bigs she could neutralize for us.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I really really feel sorry for Kiah - she has now shown Geno and the assistants what she is capable of and they are now going to expect that EVERY DAY in practice! She is not going to get a minutes rest! :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Was in a bit of a daze for last night's second half, but watched it - really watched it - this PM and as others have noted she looked happy and loose out there and that spoke volumes. Now if she gets some more shooting confidence she will have the total package.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She had that one move down low where she got the entry pass made a quick move to the baseline and made a left handed bank shot that was BEAUTIFUL! The rest of her points came I think on rebound put backs and foul shots, but that was a decisive offense move within the flow that she never made last year. Her two jumpers that did not go in also were both good choices in the offensive set and taken without hesitation. There is a comfort level in both preseason and the first two games on the offensive end that has never been present before (the exception being probably the last ten minutes against Hartford with all the guards where no one seemed to know and Geno didn't seem to care what was happening.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom