Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
OK, checked recent ones and didn't see anything. In any event, saw the tweet.

Reaction Score
Not that these matter very much, but there's been 4 Enoch to UConn crystal ball predictions in the last 3 days.
(tried to post link but wasn't working)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
How many threads do we need on this kid? I swear this site needs a recruiting section

Reaction Score
Not a ton of Enoch highlights but nice form on the jumper at the end and a nice hook about halfway through.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Now that adams committed seems like this may be the next domino to fall. With our development program and facilities sky is the limit for this kid. Btw im basing this assumption solely on hear say. This kid literally has no video other than some hudl video that his family put together and was all shot with what seemingly was a vhs recorder or someone's cell phone.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Man, I really need to follow recruiting more closely. Why did I assume Steve Enoch is white??

Reaction Score
Who is Enoch going up against at the Reebok Breakout Classic? Anybody notable? He had a great showing at Pangos, but i wanna see him do it again.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'd rather have one thread where I can read everything. But to each his own Isuppose
As long as it's new info, why wouldn't you want more threads about him? He's a Uconn lean and a potential future player

Reaction Score
I'd rather have one thread where I can read everything. But to each his own Isuppose

I used to agree with you, but I sorta think this way is better. When there is breaking news like "Steve Enoch Commits to UConn" you'll be more likely to click on it than a 40 page thread titled just "Steve Enoch."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I used to agree with you, but I sorta think this way is better. When there is breaking news like "Steve Enoch Commits to UConn" you'll be more likely to click on it than a 40 page thread titled just "Steve Enoch."
Oh no I agree with that. Imo besides commitments, all other news about a recruit should go together. Obviously when a kid commits we need a celebration thread

Reaction Score

Syracuse's board pretty much has the format down, recruit's name and class and then all updates within that thread. It would be cool if this board followed the same format.

Reaction Score
I think Heron is gonna be legit
Heron is legit, I'm not exactly sure what postion he is but he can ba
ll. Height isn't a problem fot him but if he was 2 inches taller he would be a top 5 player in his class. I think he would be making a mistake going to Pitt, not a place that develops NBA talent.

Reaction Score
I remember these days from my brother (not so much myself). The recruiting process for these kids is like a drug. Showered with attention, slobbered over by constant media hounds, University letters and coaches dropping in like money. Probably a more powerful drug nowadays with internet (mix tapes with comments/likes) and social media. How many of us would look forward to reading a newspaper after a game and seeing our names in it (pictures were a bonus)? Its multiplied nowadays.

It is a great high. No need to stop it until a kid overdoses and says enough already.

I say that because this kid's comments don't need to be viewed as not being overwhelmed by his visit but more like 'feed me', which is what we are doing here. It's not a bad thing, just normal entertainment for us and more so him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01