Some help from UConn fans? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some help from UConn fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Denham Brown obligatory addendum: Once scored 111 points in a single game.
Brown started as a freshman and went on to start in 3 out of his 4 years. The one year he didn't start all the time was in 03-04. When they won it all.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Denham Brown was the most non-descript player we've ever had. He wasn't really bad at anything and he wasn't really great at anything.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Denham Brown was the most non-descript player we've ever had. He wasn't really bad at anything and he wasn't really great at anything.
He missed the last shot against George Mason.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Let's not forget the redshirting Ed Nelson. He couldn't participate in any games that season, but was learning all about pickup trucks.

Reaction Score
Hey Huskies,

Just wanted to say thanks so much for your easy help here... got the UConn team made up, and played against them last night... was a hell of a lot of fun:) Gave Charlie V. the headband, even though I don't think he wore it in college, but it was still clearly visually them, and they played right too. Okafor was a brute up close... plus, it was fun because I was using this last Duke team, so it was Okafor vs Okafor!:)

But again, thanks guys!

Reaction Score
So was i
I was surprised when Marcus Williams never panned out in the NBA. I thought he was the best pure point guard in that draft.
So was I! I thought he was a sure thing, and I remember Jason Kidd saying some really good things about him. And then, it seemed like he had a couple decent games, and then not much. Did he go play in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom