So, Who's Coming to Temple? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So, Who's Coming to Temple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Won't be announced for a few weeks. The later, the better!

Agreed there - stuck with family Nutcracker performance during the early afternoon, luckily in south Jersey so we could make it for night time kick!

Reaction Score
I'll be there with 9 other crazy Husky fans.

Can't wait!

Reaction Score
Good chance for the NYC NJ fans to flex their muscles. However after seeing the ticket sales for Houston I wouldn't be surprised if we can't fill a row at the Linc.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
7PM kickoff makes it MUCH easier for me to convince some friends to hop on a train with me. I will be there!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm in the opposite camp, kinda screwed us! We were trying to make it a day trip and spare the money on the hotel but not sure if that's a possibility now

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
is there a certain place people will be tailgating at? My group of 7 is looking for a home. Will bring cheese steaks and enough alcohol to kill a small elephant.

Reaction Score
where's the UConn tailgate going to be? sorry if I missed that info..

Reaction Score
Two years ago the family members of the team had a good tailgate under the solar panels in the Lincoln Financial Field lot. I would suggest that lot if there hasn't been one designated already. It was nice to be under the panels which helped block the wind that night and it doesn't hurt to be only a few steps from the gate.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I heard last night that the Linc does not have the best set up. Not sure of the level of truth but there are a few bars across the street at Infinity Live or something. Me and a whole crap load of UConn folks will be there.

Reaction Score
31GuardTrap said:
I heard last night that the Linc does not have the best set up. Not sure of the level of truth but there are a few bars across the street at Infinity Live or something. Me and a whole crap load of UConn folks will be there.

Its miles of paved lots. It's excellent for eagles games.

Reaction Score
Two years ago the family members of the team had a good tailgate under the solar panels in the Lincoln Financial Field lot. I would suggest that lot if there hasn't been one designated already. It was nice to be under the panels which helped block the wind that night and it doesn't hurt to be only a few steps from the gate.

we egged tossed with some folks over there, and have continued the tradition at every home game since!

hope to connect with the same great folks who were there 2 years ago!

Reaction Score
Would love, too; but, Thanksgiving for me is in the opposite direction - NH. Bummer.

Reaction Score

the tailgating scene is actually very legit at the Linc, and yes, the bar across the street inside the Phillies stadium is also a great option!

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
After checking the weather and having to bring 3 kids - I will watch this one from home.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
the tailgating scene is actually very legit at the Linc, and yes, the bar across the street inside the Phillies stadium is also a great option!
Hmm. Interesting. Not sure why ......ehh whatev. I am gonna try out the bars and see how it goes.

Reaction Score
Let's get several thousand Husky fans down there. It's close enough and we can make a difference. The players deserve our vocal, on-site support.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
On a cold Autumn's eve....on a train bound for Philly...I met up with some Huskies....we were all too wired to sleep.
The boredom overtook us, so we began to speak......

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Thank goodness there is a holiday this week. Should go by fairly quickly.

Any other week and I'd be like a nervous dog scratching at the door needing to poop.

Reaction Score
I have four tix I will gladly donate to anyone that is going to make the trip. Can email them to you.

Reaction Score
I really want to go but have to help my best friend move. But I have almost talked myself into making the trip for a Bowl game, depending on where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom