Skylar diggings is our worst nightmare... | The Boneyard

Skylar diggings is our worst nightmare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unfortunately she will dismantle our kids again.

She is a great player. But I think the freshman have gotten better since even the last meeting with ND.

Reaction Score
Oh, please.

Skylar was terrible in every game against UConn this season - they won those games in spite of her.

It all comes down to whether UConn can 1) contain McBride at all, and 2) execute at all down the stretch. Not coincidentally, both of those factors have to do with which set of guards decides to show up next weekend.

Reaction Score
Last five minutes they destroyed us. I agree that our frosh have gotten better. But you have to pressure HER right til then end. Our guards are the key.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Last five minutes they destroyed us. I agree that our frosh have gotten better. But you have to pressure HER right til then end. Our guards are the key.
Uconn led in the last minute of the first two games, as well as the last minute of both if the first two OTs the second time around. Uconn also came back and tied the game in the BET finals. I realize 0-3 is still 0-3...but what on God's green earth are you talking about?

Reaction Score
Nahh.

Games have all been close. A play here, a play there, and it's a different story.

UConn can take 'em. 4th time's the charm.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Nahh.

Games have all been close. A play here, a play there, and it's a different story.

UConn can take 'em. 4th time's the charm.

Exactly! Just ask aTm !

:)

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I wish ND had played against us as they tonight against Duke. But they won't. I wish they had blown Duke away and saved this game for us. But they didn't.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately she will dismantle our kids again.
What makes me crazy is that a good portion of the games she has played against us she wasn't much of a factor until the end of the games and then she seemed to turn it on. I remember a game we had the lead and she practically mauled someone to get a "steal" which was closer to a mugging that contributed to Notre Dame overtaking the Huskies. If UConn had played the last few minutes of every Notre Dame game as well as they played the first 37 or 38 minutes, UConn would have beaten ND at least 80% of those games. They seem to lose themselves at the end of a game and I can't figure out why.

Reaction Score

UCONN has beaten themselves in each of the last 3 ND wins! ND didn't win UCONN lost, big difference! The key to UCONN winning is NOT our guards but our big girls! Dolson, Tuck, Stokes, Stewie and KML, even Buck have to attack the middle! ND only has 1 really good big girl, Achonwa! In BIG EAST finals UCONN started attacking inside and got a lead then in 2nd 1/2 forgot inside game! ND's strength are their guards! Play good perimeter defense on them and go inside!

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who is getting tired of hearing Skylar say "This is MY house"?...Time to put a beatdown on the leprechauns...

Reaction Score
Huskies need to rotate different defenders on SD, and pressure her the entire game. Keeping Kelly relatively rested. The last 7 minutes of the game Kelly on SD like glue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom