Skylar diggings is our worst nightmare... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Skylar diggings is our worst nightmare...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Unfortunately she will dismantle our kids again.

man, you must be reading her tweety-feety

Look - the games were all close - none were decisive wins at any stretch
and McBride was the UConn killer, not Diggins...so IMO what needs to be done is to negate both guards, work the inside game, and for the team to have faith in themselves that they can and do deserve to win, and finish the game.

That's all it came down to in the other three games: Finishing.

Now, that social media stuff can really lead you astray...I suggest in lieu of the internet, perhaps you should pick up a book instead the next time you get the urge to surf Twitter. I recommend "Heart of a Husky".

That is all

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
UConn is a different and much improved Confident team. We will be NDs worst nitemare. They will feel the pressure as this is a different team, this is an explosive team that can put up alot of points in a very short time. We blew the last 3 games againest ND. We were in position to win them and did something very uncharacteristic of UConn teams. We blew it. I beleive the reason is lack of leadership at the point. I think that is because we did not have a point guard who could take the pressure off and lead the team. I think we have that now now. UConn has alot of players playing better, but MoJeff and Stewie are impacting our play defensively. We are an intimadating team again and ND will feel it Sunday Nite. A couple of steals a couple of blocks and some penetration will make ND being doubting themselves. Irishs eyes wont be smilin. When UConn goes on their run and they cant answer because UConn wont back down then that look will come over their faces. Ive picked a 73-67 UConn win. When UConn gets on a run NDs dreams will become a nitemare. Dont be surprised if my 6 pt win dosnt turn into alot more.

Right now we have to many weapons. Weve added Morgan MoJeff and Stewie. Many of our posters have said gee can you imagine how good UConn wouldve been with EDD. I have news for you. Stewie is the new EDD and she will put on a show in New Orleans.

Reaction Score
The Huskies need to learn to flop like the domers do whenever there is incidental contact. And put on their best performances acting as if they were just stung by a bee every time sd swats at the ball. That is sd's primary defense. Swipe at the ball as a player dribbles past her. On most of her steals using this method, there is a fair amount of skin contact before contact with the ball is made. Why she doesn't get called for more fouls is just a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom