Sky and the Fever - game 2 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sky and the Fever - game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
What.a.game. Sylvia Fowles was just insane out there, she'd better have gotten Player of the Game [I changed the channel right after the game ended]. And Elena Della Donne playing with back pain- as someone who has experienced it my respect for her just went through the roof. I can't imagine playing in that kind of pain even with the A+ medical treatment she's been getting. The entire Sky team is really pulling together this series, you can see it. Everyone is stepping up when their number is called although Prince seemed to struggle a lot yesterday. Great series!

She did.

So - Indiana had 5 players in double figures with Zellous leading with 20

Big Syl is Player of the game, 27 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks, Vandersloot and Quigley were the other two for the Sky in double figures. Elena had 9.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
are you basing your conclusion on just the one or two games? Her shooting has been off, yes, and Quigley has had the hot hand.
Prince can be streaky and I don't think she likes the Zellous matchup. Normally, Chicago would ride out that bad streak but they couldn't afford it here.

She's still a key player and I would hope a big part of Chicago's plans

Reaction Score
RadyLady- - - The last 1/3 of the season it seems that Pokey went to Quigley in crunch time sitting Prince down! The only real player coming out of Rutgers that I can stand watching play BB is Carson, all the rest are head cases!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
RadyLady- - - The last 1/3 of the season it seems that Pokey went to Quigley in crunch time sitting Prince down! The only real player coming out of Rutgers that I can stand watching play BB is Carson, all the rest are head cases!

doesn't change my mind about Epiph....even though I am not a fan of hers nor a Rutgers fan (not in the least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom