OT: - Site Question | The Boneyard

OT: Site Question

Reaction Score
Why am I seeing threads like Liam 3.0 and Kansas being pathetic but when I click it states not found? If I log out, I can view? Have nothing on ignore.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Why am I seeing threads like Liam 3.0 and Kansas being pathetic but when I click it states not found? If I log out, I can view? Have nothing on ignore.

Pretty good chance that you ignored the thread.

Second, the site is beyond quirky - it’s still the only site that somehow confounds spell check. Try clearing your browser history and logging back in.

Reaction Score
Similar, my wife wants to read the new commitment threads and on her phone she has the boneyard with her logged in, it states 1-746 threads/pages but there are no threads listed when she goes to any page?

Reaction Score
Similar, my wife wants to read the new commitment threads and on her phone she has the boneyard with her logged in, it states 1-746 threads/pages but there are no threads listed when she goes to any page?
It's pretty easy to accidentally hit the "ignore" button for the forum.

Reaction Score
try clicking on your username in the upper right corner and then when the drop down occurs click the link "Ignoring". I believe that will tell you if you are ignoring someone or a particular thread. I ignored someone unintentionally a few months ago and that is why I wasn't able to read thread. Luckily the other BoneYarders told me about this. I wasn't ignoring the person for more than 1 day so I figured I accidently clicked on the Ignore button for a particular poster.

I hope this helps.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yep.

An accidental ignore is almost always the culprit

temery

What?
Reaction Score

You clicked ignore thread by mistake.

Click your name, then your ignored content.

Click the trash can to the right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom