Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 40 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When do we start to critique "Chills"? I would think such a wonderful salesman would have been able to land a kid over a program that has complete sh_t over the same 2 decades we won 4 titles.
Big East vs. AAC where would you want your kid. AAC catching up to us. Look at where transfers from AAC end up

Reaction Score
So it's pretty clear now that Glen Miller wasn't the reason we thought we had Diallo until the last minute, right?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Big East vs. AAC where would you want your kid. AAC catching up to us. Look at where transfers from AAC end up
it literally has nothing to do with this. but sure. start throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
No the staff has. Oz is just saying what he hears from them. Be pissed at our lack of recruiting on the staff.

Do you really think that oaf is talking to the staff? Or is he pestering the 15th guy on the payroll?

No coach is going to hand news to this guy so he can go play on the internet.

That should be pretty clear given his track record...

Reaction Score
Do you really think that oaf is talking to the staff? Or is he pestering the 15th guy on the payroll?

For what it's worth I've seen Oz and KO laughing it up in the basketball practice center before. They're close, there's no denying that.

Reaction Score
I get the Big east is better then the AAC but their games are played on a channel that 4 people watch. And a great salesman should be able to convince someone to look past that one item. Storrs isn't 12 hours away from the kids house.

C

Chief00

Oz is talking to the staff. Be pissed at the staff not oz..

I noticed Sid never put the St. John's stuff on - even the hat. It's about $15k a year in cash; can't blame the parents.

Having said that, an embarrassing miss - at least Warde was in the Tropics - and not watching the YardGoats. KO never successfully leveraged his Team USA coaching. I appreciate people sharing stuff with me - just difficult when the people who are suppose to know with certainty don't - but there are no guarantees in life.

Reaction Score
Oz is talking to the staff. Be pissed at the staff not oz..

That is pure bull. And easy to prove too. The fact people believe it is half the problem. It was obvious he was going to St Johns. I could see it from a mile away. And Oz once again showed how laughable his sleuthing is when he actually relayed the actual quotes from the staff. "We'll be good when Wilson commits," is not 100% official. This is silly beyond belief. In fact, Oz's claim abo Vance Jackson also showed he had misinterpreted whatever the staff told him. Vance's own father contradicted his claim.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I noticed Sid never put the St. John's stuff on - even the hat. It's about $15k a year in cash; can't blame the parents.

Having said that, an embarrassing miss - at least Warde was in the Tropics - and not watching the YardGoats. KO never successfully leveraged his Team USA coaching. I appreciate people sharing stuff with me - just difficult when the people who are suppose to know with certainty don't - but there are no guarantees in life.

I'm going to get yelled at for engaging with you, but I can't let this go unchecked.

The baseball game had nothing to do with Sid committing to SJU.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Anyone shocked by these recruiting outcomes this late in the 2017 game after fumbling your entire class away last year doesn't understand NCAA recruiting or college athletics in general.

Reaction Score
When do we start to critique "Chills"? I would think such a wonderful salesman would have been able to land a kid over a program that has complete sh_t over the same 2 decades we won 4 titles.
We have major internal problems that start at the top. People can joke about it all they like and make excuses as our program continues to look less and less like what JC spent over three decades building. It's sad what's happening.

Reaction Score

Finally someone with some Brains.

Reaction Score

St. John's can no longer give recruits that since building on-campus dorms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01