Shabazz Unfollows and Deletes Tweets to Lebron | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz Unfollows and Deletes Tweets to Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is really petty and bad look for Bazz.

Anyone who does not understand why Boston fans hate Peyton or Lebron must not follow pro sports very much. Check out who the Celts and Pats biggest rivals were and who they played handful of times in the playoffs over a decade.

Reaction Score
You guys saying how Bazz unfollowing LeBron is petty or stupid need to get a clue. He follows 20 people total on twitter, has tweeted 5x, and only added LeBron because he tweeted at him and they were going to play together. Now that they are not playing together he has no reason to follow James. Classic case of the media making a fuss over nothing, and to make things worse they did it on Bazz's birthday.

Reaction Score
LeBron made a personal decision, he still likes Bazz as a player and person, and respects his accomplishments. Bazz was in a sense helped because maybe he got picked even higher than he would have since Miami was trying to get him.

Bron is one guy he should want on his side, regardless of team.

You guys saying how Bazz unfollowing LeBron is petty or stupid need to get a clue. He follows 20 people total on twitter, has tweeted 5x, and only added LeBron because he tweeted at him and they were going to play together. Now that they are not playing together he has no reason to follow James. Classic case of the media making a fuss over nothing, and to make things worse they did it on Bazz's birthday.

Reaction Score
Based on your logic he would only follow people he plays with, he does not.

It also provides 0 explanation for deleting his tweet.

Reaction Score
Based on your logic he would only follow people he plays with, he does not.

It also provides 0 explanation for deleting his tweet.

He follows people that he is friends with/talks to. He deleted his tweets because he is no longer going to be playing with LeBron so they were irrelevant.

Reaction Score
I love it. Shabazz being an old school baller.
Right now it is time to prove you are an old school baller and not a new school tweet, chirp, burp or far#er. Wasted energy and negative pr.
King J elevated his profile and got him a lot of $$$. Unless it is to call his mom, dump the phone, get in the gym and make the team.

He had JC and HC Ollie to advise him on this stuff, I am sure they would have told him, no reply is better than flipping off the best player in the NBA that just made your bed. This is all rookie bad timing.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/mi...515/fanSports/newest/?cid=sportsmod_sf_LeBron
It can only get worse and be more pressure, old school is walking the walk before you talk the talk.....Personaly I hope he gets it done.

Reaction Score
There is so much over serious analysis on this. He has a very small twitter circle. Maybe he felt like a dork having Lebron there since Lebron left Miami. Maybe he was trying to make the attention go away since he's struggling and thought deleting that stuff would help take the microscope off him. Who knows?

I don't think he's talking smack to Lebron, that's just ridiculous. Bazz will be fine. He just needs to hit some shots and get things clicking. These things often get worse before they get better when under serious pressure.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
"The whole thing about that is I don't know how to work Twitter yet and I'm not on my Twitter, so I don't know where that came from," Napier said following the Heat's 85-83 loss to theWashington Wizards at Las Vegas Summer League.
But, you know, Shabazz is the king of the 3-year-olds, or something

Reaction Score
Kobe Bryant did the same thing with Howard. It wasn't a disrespect thing, it's a "I'm only following people on my team" thing.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It appears that many people have similar personas to Hyacinth Bucket aka Hyacinth Bouquet. We all must "Keep Up Appearances" because that is the most important value to life.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 1m
If athletes don't want to be held accountable for their actions on Twitter (@shabazznapier), they should declare in bio that it's a fan page

It's pretty comical how much traction this story is getting.

I can't believe how many UCONN (or related player) stories get blown out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom