Shabazz Unfollows and Deletes Tweets to Lebron | The Boneyard

Shabazz Unfollows and Deletes Tweets to Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bazz is a twitter novice. Heck, I don't twitter. It just makes me feel weird to twitter...

Reaction Score
Shabazz wins MVP of 3 year old NBA players, beyond embarrassing for him

Just get your gig on, make your own history

Reaction Score
Shabazz wins MVP of 3 year old NBA players, beyond embarrassing for him

Just get your gig on, make your own history
Seems to me that's what he's trying to do. I like that he's seemingly trying to be an old school type of player who isn't going to just be friends with his opponents.

Reaction Score
Seems to me that's what he's trying to do. I like that he's seemingly trying to be an old school type of player who isn't going to just be friends with his opponents.

...because nothing screams old school like high school behavior on twitter...Bazz should've just kept it moving, this just creates an unnecessary story and shows why he avoided twitter for as long as he did.

Reaction Score
Or Bazz just thinks the whole thing is putting too much focus on him and drawing attention to his every move. Unfortunately, he can't make it go away that easy.

I really doubt that he's being an old school competitor. Everyone likes Lebron, he's a nice guy and he singlehandedly elevated Shabazz' profile heading into the draft. Bazz owes him nothing but gratitude IMO.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He can follow and unfollow whoever he pleases. It's freaking Twitter.

The story for me is that there are actually human beings who are paying attention to this sort of thing and consider it news.

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
He can follow and unfollow whoever he pleases. It's freaking Twitter. The story for me is that there are actually human beings who are paying attention to this sort of thing and consider it news.

I just cleared some room on my iPod and took off some Stones, Dylan and Eagles to make room for some newer stuff nobody has ever heard of. I'm going to be nervous checking CNN in the morning. I should have waited for "news dump Friday"

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
0-5 from the floor tonight... 1 assist. Ouch.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what he had tweeted to LeBron? He has five tweets total (left)

Reaction Score
nowadays twitter comes with the title...if your a pro athlete, you kind of need one, not for yourself, but for your brand. you want fans to see what you're up to from time to time, not just be a shadow to them. who cares if bazz deleted lebron, it shows that he and the team is moving on from james, something the Heat need to do. they are nowhere near being a "bad team." the resigning of Bosh was huge, their still contenders in the east. Honestly the perfect (and funny) ending would be if the Cavs and Heat met in the playoffs and the Heat ended up taking the series, and its not that far fetched of an idea IF Dwayne Wade can be his old self for one more season.

Reaction Score
Or Bazz just thinks the whole thing is putting too much focus on him and drawing attention to his every move. Unfortunately, he can't make it go away that easy.

I really doubt that he's being an old school competitor. Everyone likes Lebron, he's a nice guy and he singlehandedly elevated Shabazz' profile heading into the draft. Bazz owes him nothing but gratitude IMO.

Most guys think he is an absolute p-rick so I don't know where this came from.

Reaction Score
Most guys think he is an absolute p-rick so I don't know where this came from.

I have never heard that from a soul. My son met him twice at basketball functions and he was funny, cheerful and attentive to the kids. A good friend of mine is a bank CEO and he's met LeBron on multiple occasions at different functions in Miami involving the community and the Heat and he loves him. He and his wife think he is warm, genuine and as she put it, "kind of cute and cuddly despite being giant". These people are very down to earth southerners with not a pretentious bone in their bodies.

Now, it isn't easy for all players to like the best guy in the league considering egos etc., but if LeBron isn't well liked, what is Kobe?

Reaction Score
I have never heard that from a soul. My son met him twice at basketball functions and he was funny, cheerful and attentive to the kids. A good friend of mine is a bank CEO and he's met LeBron on multiple occasions at different functions in Miami involving the community and the Heat and he loves him. He and his wife think he is warm, genuine and as she put it, "kind of cute and cuddly despite being giant". These people are very down to earth southerners with not a pretentious bone in their bodies.

Now, it isn't easy for all players to like the best guy in the league considering egos etc., but if LeBron isn't well liked, what is Kobe?

A lot of Celtics fans hate LeBron because Boston sports fans are bitter and hate every great player who threatens their idea about Boston as the best sports city in America. That's why they hate Peyton Manning, too.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A lot of Celtics fans hate LeBron because Boston sports fans are bitter and hate every great player who threatens their idea about Boston as the best sports city in America. That's why they hate Peyton Manning, too.

A lot of people who are not Boston sports fans hate Peyton too.

Reaction Score
I'm not even a fan of most of the teams in boston but it's unquestionably the best sports town in the country. One of the teams wins a title seemingly every year.

Also did you ever consider boston fans might hate LeBron and Peyton because they play for rival teams within the conference, rather than hating them just because they're great players?

Reaction Score
I'm not even a fan of most of the teams in boston but it's unquestionably the best sports town in the country. One of the teams wins a title seemingly every year.

Also did you ever consider boston fans might hate LeBron and Peyton because they play for rival teams within the conference, rather than hating them just because they're great players?

I suppose it's possible, but the vitriol these folks have for those guys is pretty amazing. You should see the t-shirts they sell around Fenway park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom