SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 31 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That was me. I didn'the get the tweet-magazine revenge connection.

Reaction Score
Tough read...but i would like to think because he's re-tweeting Uconn fan tweets its a good sign. Plus, as most of you know, his Dad is following almost all Uconn people

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
image.jpg
Just retweeted two UConn fans, would be quite the tees if he went with cal.

Reaction Score
If after a week he can't decide between us and Cal, my guess is Vance believes that neither is the perfect fit he's looking for and he starts to look at other schools to see if he can find that perfect fit. Wasn't there some noise about a possible Zona trip after he visited us and Cal ? But, who knows what an 18 year old is really thinking.

Reaction Score
If after a week he can't decide between us and Cal, my guess is Vance believes that neither is the perfect fit he's looking for and he starts to look at other schools to see if he can find that perfect fit. Wasn't there some noise about a possible Zona trip after he visited us and Cal ? But, who knows what an 18 year old is really thinking.

Clearly you don't since he said he is stopping his recruitment and a decision is coming soon?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Why this now. He just said he's announcing. Did he go to Zona yet? No.

Reaction Score
Only thing that gives me pause is his phrasing. Doesn't indicate that he cut his list to only UConn and Cal. Mentions he is stopping the recruiting process itself and instead will focus on the season.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Only thing that gives me pause is his phrasing. Doesn't indicate that he cut his list to only UConn and Cal. Mentions he is stopping the recruiting process itself and instead will focus on the season.

But he does say "my decision is coming soon".

Reaction Score
He also said his decision is coming soon, which would seem to lead to the conclusion that it's UConn or Cal.

Reaction Score
I took his post as he's made his decision and is probably sitting with his parents (as his dad seems very involved) just making sure they all think it's the right one and that he will let everyone know so this way it's done and over with and he can focus on having an amazing senior year. What do I know, but it's the feeling I had when I read it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
True true true - probably looking too hard for something that isn't there.
I'm warning you don't go there. There's no turning back if you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom