SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 29 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He retweeted a handful of pro-UConn tweets this afternoon.

I've decided with all these recruits that I won't flip out if they choose not to pick us, but I at least would like some heads up on when they think they'll make the announcement. The waiting and refreshing is the worst.

Reaction Score
Can we collectively take a break from the 20 minutes joke?
Agreed. The dead horse has been beaten, dismembered, and turned into glue already. At this point some of us are just standing around pounding slightly bloody dirt with a stick.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

I've decided with all these recruits that I won't flip out if they choose not to pick us, but I at least would like some heads up on when they think they'll make the announcement. The waiting and refreshing is the worst.

Its almost like its all about them and not you.

Reaction Score
Its almost like its all about them and not you.

Oh come on, as if they don't love the fact that everyone is hanging on their decision.

But do I really need to put a tongue-in-cheek emoji in there to not be misunderstood? It's not actually "the worst."

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
If you sign up for Scout.com...they send alerts when a recruit commits. I got them for both Gilbert and Durham.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oh come on, as if they don't love the fact that everyone is hanging on their decision.

But do I really need to put a tongue-in-cheek emoji in there to not be misunderstood? It's not actually "the worst."

Apparently so! He loves to ding people! Just tell him to get his sorry Randy Edsall apologists *ss back over to the football forum.;)

Would you consider this hard indeterminism?:cool:

Last edited:

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Really feel this is in the bag. Announcement tomorrow?

"Relief" and "event" ? What I hate is the period between the verbal and written committment. Only have startrd following recruiting for a few years now but when prince decommitted last year I felt genuinely used and taken advantage of. Was like getting dumped by a chick out of the blue when you thought things were going so well.

Reaction Score
Why you shouldn't listen to Paul Biancardi...

He didn't answer one of the questions the person was asking and got the other one completely wrong.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We ascertained that his father checks the BY, and now this happens?

Hey, who knows what he's into? Might be a connoisseur of that sort of thing.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Seriously? What would inspire a professional to make a statement like that and put himself in a corner other than to poke a fan base?

There is nothing to gain from it, I'm perplexed.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Seriously? What would inspire a professional to make a statement like that and put himself in a corner other than to poke a fan base?

There is nothing to gain from it, I'm perplexed.

Perhaps it was just a random mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog