SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What do the Twitter analysts make of Vance following 40 new people last night - all Cal fans?? Hmmmm

I'm a twitter ignoramus and definitely could be wrong, but I don't see any of those people on his "following" list anymore. Has he now unfollowed them en masse?

Reaction Score
I'm a twitter ignoramus and definitely could be wrong, but I don't see any of those people on his "following" list anymore. Has he now unfollowed them en masse?
it never happened. there was no mass exodus of following by him

Reaction Score

You are correct..... His most recent follow is actually Breanna Stewart ;)

Reaction Score
it never happened. there was no mass exodus of following by him

Nah, I looked after Zionn posted the other day and there were definitely close to 40 people above Stewie on his list, most with obvious Cal connections. I don't see them now though.

Reaction Score
Someone as esteemed as zionn wouldn't mistake followers for follows, right?

Reaction Score
Nah, I looked after Zionn posted the other day and there were definitely close to 40 people above Stewie on his list, most with obvious Cal connections. I don't see them now though.
ah, using chrome for twitter (usually use my phone during the day) i think they mix up the order of followers etc.

Reaction Score
Someone as esteemed as zionn wouldn't mistake followers for follows, right?
Matthew 24:24

"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect."

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He retweeted three UConn fans yesterday.

Reaction Score
He retweeted three UConn fans yesterday.
dc2fd6da2c741a3b2f6ae5fcf700e06fafe43267ea271579118ef4292ffb25c6.jpg

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
LOL... so you have no inside info but 'you're confident' and are asking us to 'trust you'? Got it, makes complete sense.

Man, this board has really devolved.
Not sure "devolved" is the correct use of the term.

Reaction Score
I really can't express how much I hate this meme. I'll take 40 DogMania essays in every thread if it means never seeing this again.
I will be following you around this board for the next week posting this in response to every one of your comments. Now you see what you've made me do?!

Reaction Score
From ESPN

-- Vance Jackson (No. 49) has kept his recruitment fairly quiet throughout the process, but he’s slowly taking visits and progressing along. He went to UConn last weekend and will stay in the state and check out California this weekend. The Golden Bears have had him as a priority recruit for a long time now -- he was their “must-have” heading into the summer -- and this is their weekend to make a major impression. Jackson doesn't have anything else planned right now, although he’s looking to make another couple visits.

Reaction Score
Didn't Jalen Rose take his last visit to Louisville after his UConn visit? Just saying nothings ever set in stone.

Assuming you mean Adams :)

But yes, I believe that was the case. There's definitely nothing set in stone regarding the last visit being the winner. Most of the time it just depends on how the schedule works out. Really hope this doesn't drag along though - hope he just makes a decision either way after this weekend. Not sure how true the rumors were about him potentially taking other visits as well.

Reaction Score
Adams never visited Louisville, he committed to UConn after getting an offer from Louisville.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. Great city, I have been spending time there recently cause my nephew just opened up his own brewery there. But "Eden"? Not even close! Anyhow, any Berkeley/Oakland peeps, check out Fieldworks Brewing! Tell Alex his Uncle Peter sent you!!! http://fieldworkbrewing.com/
FYI, headed here tonight. I'll report back (probably pretty drunk, since it's close enough for me to stumble home).

Reaction Score
Was it Gilbert then who visited Louisville and we all freaked out?
Gilbert never made a visit to another school, but Louisville was in contention for both Adams and Gilbert. In fact, I think they both talked about potentially visiting UL, and that's what made everyone freak out.

Reaction Score
FYI, headed here tonight. I'll report back (probably pretty drunk, since it's close enough for me to stumble home).
I just texted a heads up message to my nephew. I haven't heard back but hopefully he will be there when you are there. He's a great guy, not a big basketball guy (his older brother is Husky fan somewhat), more of a soccer fan. But if you like beer, he's an expert there!!! Have fun, be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom