SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 23 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Adams never visited Louisville, he committed to UConn after getting an offer from Louisville.

Yeah,,,but other than getting his name wrong (Rose??? where did I get that come from?) and me being wrong about him visiting Louisville, every single thing that I said was correct. You can take that to the house.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Is he at cal this weekend?

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
This is looking to be a tough one. Getting him out of California will be a minor miracle imo.
He's been quoted specifically saying that distance is not a factor in his recruitment.

Reaction Score
This is looking to be a tough one. Getting him out of California will be a minor miracle imo.
Recruits play far from home all the time. Since he came here for First Night and just came again for an official visit, I'd say distance won't be a huge factor, but will likely factor in to some degree. How much, who knows?

Sometimes it's the family that wants the recruit to stay close to home, and if there are two programs where the interest is equal or close, proximity could be the domino that pushes the decision in that direction.

I have no idea what he and his family are thinking, but I have a feeling that one program will stand taller than the other where proximity won't be a factor. Let's hope that he likes some combination of KO, his staff, the program, the school, and/or the players more than what Cal has to offer.

He and his dad tend to tweet nice things about wherever they are or just have been, that it's so tough to get a good read on how this is going to go down.

Reaction Score
You mean Purdue the university and not Perdue the chicken king. May not seem like a big deal, but I know a person who was fired for confusing the two. She updated a welcome sign in the lobby at my company the day we had a visiting professor from Purdue with a "welcome prof xxx from Perdue. She was fired that morning. Of course, the funny part was that we were a publishing house and the prof was one of our authors. Tough way to learn a lesson. :oops:

Reaction Score
I'm assuming you're joking about Cuonzo. UCONN really wanted him but he chose Perdue. He was a very goid, hard nosed player for Perdue. He would've been another Donny Marshall and fan favorite had he come to Storrs.

Yeah Cuonzo was one of those who seemed we had him almost locked at one time. Nice player, good guy too.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You mean Purdue the university and not Perdue the chicken king. May not seem like a big deal, but I know a person who was fired for confusing the two. She updated a welcome sign in the lobby at my company the day we had a visiting professor from Purdue with a "welcome prof xxx from Perdue. She was fired that morning. Of course, the funny part was that we were a publishing house and the prof was one of our authors. Tough way to learn a lesson. :oops:
You certain it was the Perdue mistake that got her canned as opposed to calling him Prof triple xxx!!!! Of course it depends on what you publish.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You certain it was the Perdue mistake that got her canned as opposed to calling him Prof triple xxx!!!! Of course it depends on what you publish.

Good reply, I never thought of it that way until I saw your comment. I started with prof "so and so", but changed it to xxx. Unintended double entendre on my part, but he was actually a prof in their school of business. But glad I could lighten the mood here and elicit a few chuckles.

Reaction Score
KO doesn't do this on OVs does he? gives off a real desperate Blue Chips vibe... I know they 'show' the kits to prospective recruits, but a photo shoot with them donning it?

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
That picture aside, you have to like the fact that he left Berkeley without committing. Time for KO to seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom