SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 20 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Somehow I must infiltrate his Bear luvfest with Dovian wit...

Reaction Score
Someone may want to tell Vance that bears hibernate this time of year. No matter, he'll find out soon enuf when he steps on campus.

Reaction Score

Emoji mania! He's not shy I'll give him that. Plus he has fabulous hair. That is the main thing that concerns me about a possible Cal lean. Fabulous hair. If he decides to come here, to one of the greatest basketball schools in the last 20 years, I will root hard for him and his fabulous hair. With what we have coming in 2016 and what is already here, he is the shooter that brings us another title.

Reaction Score
Emoji mania! He's not shy I'll give him that. Plus he has fabulous hair. That is the main thing that concerns me about a possible Cal lean. Fabulous hair. If he decides to come here, to one of the greatest basketball schools in the last 20 years, I will root hard for him and his fabulous hair. With what we have coming in 2016 and what is already here, he is the shooter that brings us another title.
I think you went a hair overboard here.

Reaction Score

Wow! The kid has a template. Replace Huskies with Bears and swap out a few emoticons and he's all set for his next visit. Something tells me that he's a tough read as far as where his heart might be. Cuonzo Martin has done a nice job of pulling in some impressive talent recently, so it's not like Jackson would be joining a bunch of stiffs. And Berkeley is a lot closer to home than Storrs, that's for sure.

On the other hand he and his family did trek all the way across the country to visit KO and UConn, so who knows?!?!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Wow! The kid has a template. Replace Huskies with Bears and swap out a few emoticons and he's all set for his next visit. Something tells me that he's a tough read as far as where his heart might be. Cuonzo Martin has done a nice job of pulling in some impressive talent recently, so it's not like Jackson would be joining a bunch of stiffs. And Berkeley is a lot closer to home than Storrs, that's for sure.

On the other hand he and his family did trek all the way across the country to visit KO and UConn, so who knows?!?!
If family influence is a factor, which it certainly seems it is, Cal Berkeley will be way more attractive than UConn.

Reaction Score
If family influence is a factor, which it certainly seems it is, Cal Berkeley will be way more attractive than UConn.

I see. And are you jumping to these conclusions based on the fact that his father tweeted "had a great visit to UConn! I really feel it's a special place"? Makes sense.

Reaction Score
I see. And are you jumping to these conclusions based on the fact that his father tweeted "had a great visit to UConn! I really feel it's a special place"? Makes sense.
He has no idea what he's talking about.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He has no idea what he's talking about.
Jumping to conclusions? I'm not saying he's already made up his mind to go to Cal. I'm saying Berkeley is one of the best schools in the world and happens to be in his home state, where his family can actually watch him play. If those factors don't play a role in what Vance's family would prefer, then I don't know what does.

Reaction Score
Jumping to conclusions? I'm not saying he's already made up his mind to go to Cal. I'm saying Berkeley is one of the best schools in the world and happens to be in his home state, where his family can actually watch him play. If those factors don't play a role in what Vance's family would prefer, then I don't know what does.

It's ok to say that you have no idea what his family is thinking. You don't have to be certain about everything discussed on this board. We don't really know what his family is valuing/not valuing for Vance's college decision.

Reaction Score
What do the Twitter analysts make of Vance following 40 new people last night - all Cal fans?? Hmmmm

Reaction Score

If only we had purchased him a first class ticket, I'm sure his mind would be made up....

Reaction Score
Last night Vance retweeted me and 3 other husky fans. Today those retweets are no longer on his timeline. I'm probably looking wayyyy too much into this but, yeah.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
What do the Twitter analysts make of Vance following 40 new people last night - all Cal fans?? Hmmmm
He's from Cal. He might know over half those people. We knew we weren't the favorite, but he did fly across the country with his parents just to stay for 2 days... I doubt we're out of it.

Reaction Score
bart-ktfb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member