SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
you cant compare racism and fat people because people can change their weight but not their race

Reaction Score
I hate to get off topic here but my god people lighten up! Comparing fat jokes to racism?!?!? Now, that's offensive!!! So Revenge of the Nerds (A comedy classic) is the same as black face!? That's such crazy radical PC BS that completely diminishes racial discrimination!!!

Kneejerk response.

He didn't compare the two.

What he did should be obvious. And that's to compare insensitive remarks.

Great hijack of the VJ King thread.

Reaction Score
Kneejerk response.

He didn't compare the two.

What he did should be obvious. And that's to compare insensitive remarks.

Great hijack of the VJ King thread.

Example 34986524 of insane post on these recruiting threads. Just had to point out

Reaction Score
I have not been following his recruitment but do we have a real shot at this kid? Personally if I was a SF recruit ranked as high as King I would be very skeptical to commit to a school with a stud SF who may still be around in Hamilton and a very solid prospect already waiting to fill his place in Larrier.

Reaction Score
I have not been following his recruitment but do we have a real shot at this kid? Personally if I was a SF recruit ranked as high as King I would be very skeptical to commit to a school with a stud SF who may still be around in Hamilton and a very solid prospect already waiting to fill his place in Larrier.
I bet the house if DHam improves his number, as he should, to lets say 14-16 ppg 7-10rebs and 4-6 assists he will be gona and very likely a top 10 pick. As for Larrier, he is a DD clone, with a but more athleticism and not as sharp a shooter, so i assume he will play the 3/4 hybrid role, while King i can see as mainly a 3 and possibly a 2 if his ball handling is up to par.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
ollie can and probably would play 2 of them at the same time, who knows maybe even 3!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Did my comment get deleted?! LOL

Reaction Score

King is very tight with a Louisville assistant. Louisville is the leader. Louisville is also more stocked at the 3 than UConn is. Assuming Hamilton moves on, UConn has Larrier as a 3/4. It's likelier that if UConn doesn't grab another 3/wing, it will play 3 guards (Adams, a PG like Alterique Gilbert, and maybe Purvis if he's still around) when Larrier isn't on the floor.

This means to me that UConn should absolutely be in the market for a 1 and either a 2 or 3 (Diallo or King).

Reaction Score
I bet the house if DHam improves his number, as he should, to lets say 14-16 ppg 7-10rebs and 4-6 assists he will be gona and very likely a top 10 pick. As for Larrier, he is a DD clone, with a but more athleticism and not as sharp a shooter, so i assume he will play the 3/4 hybrid role, while King i can see as mainly a 3 and possibly a 2 if his ball handling is up to par.
The key with Hamilton will be his efficiency. Those kind of rebounding and assist numbers are fantastic but his draft stock will depend on how he shoots. If he can finish with those stats and around 43-45% from the field we will be very tough to beat.

Reaction Score
The key with Hamilton will be his efficiency. Those kind of rebounding and assist numbers are fantastic but his draft stock will depend on how he shoots. If he can finish with those stats and around 43-45% from the field we will be very tough to beat.

Yeah that is very true I agree. He did rush a lot of shots and he also forced himself to take bad shots because his initial intent was to throw the ally up to AB and it wasn't there. He needs to go to the hole having a better plan although part of his being special is creating also. Use of his mid range game and finishing a bit more at the rim will elevate him to the 45% area easily and I expect he will.

Reaction Score
Surprised not to see an article on VJ King this morning unless of course he is here for Sunday also. Or maybe just another one of those quiet type visits like Stone.

caw

Reaction Score
Surprised not to see an article on VJ King this morning unless of course he is here for Sunday also. Or maybe just another one of those quiet type visits like Stone.

Or Larrier.

If it's an official, pretty sure it is likely the full 48 hours. All depends on when it started, which with the last day of the dead period being Friday...

Reaction Score
Repoters are not suppose talk to kids on Official until it is over

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Repoters are not suppose talk to kids on Official until it is over
Thought someone posted that it's an unofficial and he only has louisville as the official?

Reaction Score
He was at a party last night at UConn with Purvis, Dham, Cassell,
Really? I moved out of my apartment yesterday and campus was absolutely dead. Good for them if they found something to do.

Reaction Score
Really? I moved out of my apartment yesterday and campus was absolutely dead. Good for them if they found something to do.
The campus was dead...this must have been the only party on campus...probably why they showed up. Im sure King must have had a good time

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I hate to get off topic here but my god people lighten up! Comparing fat jokes to racism?!?!? Now, that's offensive!!! So Revenge of the Nerds (A comedy classic) is the same as black face!? That's such crazy radical PC BS that completely diminishes racial discrimination!!!

I don't even know where to begin, so I won't even bother. Reading comprehension is clearly not your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom