SF Brendan Bailey (Marquette Commit) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

SF Brendan Bailey (Marquette Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I know it is not the most important spiritual point, but what would 2 years on a mission do to his skills?

Reaction Score
I know it is not the most important spiritual point, but what would 2 years on a mission do to his skills?

Is he building stonewalls and digging wells in Philippines or teaching 3rd grade in Peru?

Reaction Score
Watched some more vids of him, kid is a pure shooter and very active. Looks like a young deer growing into his body, runs the court very well but needs strength which will come. Add in that he's Thurl Bailey's kid and from a great family and it would just be a great pickup.

Reaction Score
Word is he could be 2018 or 2016 class. (Mission trip]
Do the kids have to do mission trios at a certain age or can they delay them? I know obviously religion is a held to a high standard by him and his family, but im not sure if it has to be at the age of 18 or not

Reaction Score
Do the kids have to do mission trios at a certain age or can they delay them? I know obviously religion is a held to a high standard by him and his family, but im not sure if it has to be at the age of 18 or not
One of my friends just left to go on his mission trip and it is the summer after his freshman year. I don't think there's a certain age but it's generally 18 or 19 when they go I believe.

C

Chief00

There is nothing that quite replaces playing basketball with guys who can play the game but if you were pretty good at some point you quit because age eventually takes away too much of your game. In contrast, I have a friend well into his 50's who still plays, who could never run or jump - so he doesn't experience the same drop-off.

Reaction Score
Is this kid going on a Mormon mission or something? I don't follow recruiting closely but saw it inferred....would it be after freshman season? Are they one or two years?

Reaction Score
Is this kid going on a Mormon mission or something? I don't follow recruiting closely but saw it inferred....would it be after freshman season? Are they one or two years?

Usually 2 years. More and more Kids are waiting to latter in there life to do their mission. Not sure when he is planning to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom