Series with Cuse | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Series with Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was meaning that he learned from how those games were scheduled, whether he did it or not, and is seeming to try and get us the home games first so that we get the home schedule bump almost guaranteed. I guess the Tennessee situation doesn't quite fit because we haven't even played the first game yet so maybe that didn't fit. But my point was that he is doing a great job at working with a disadvantage of us being at the small kids table in terms of trying to get bigger names into the Rent. He's not scheduling these games at neutral sites and that's a good thing. Until we get into the P5, this scheduling ability he's building is going to help keeping the casual fans wanting to come to the Rent.

Your last point is spot on. UConn has to schedule attractive home games to spur ticket sales. Otherwise the RENT will turn into a mausoleum.

Reaction Score
This is good news. Re-ignite the rivalry and drum up fan interest, fill seats and a great chance for a win.

Reaction Score
This is good news. Re-ignite the rivalry and drum up fan interest, fill seats and a great chance for a win.
Agreed...

Without any real rivals as of yet in the AAC, this can only be viewed as a positive. Will be a good crowd with a lots of Orange in attendance with all of their local alumni,..

I for one always went to games in the Carrier Dome as well...Unfortunately, we don't seem to travel well to upstate NY.. Hopefully by '18 we'll be a more competitive team that people will want to travel to a reachable away game..

Reaction Score
They're probably laughing their butts off over there at us being so excited.
Like they did before they played RU in the "Whats a Rutgers" game in the seventies or eighty.....lets see whose laughing AFTER the game.

Reaction Score
This is a really good get for UCONN. Regional games with programs like Cuse generate meaningful interest from the UCONN faithful. We badly need that right now.

If you want a unique experience, go to the Carrier Dome for a UCONN game and watch what happens if UCONN wins. It is absolutely priceless. Not out of the realm of possibilities for 2017.

Reaction Score
This is a really good get for UCONN. Regional games with programs like Cuse generate meaningful interest from the UCONN faithful. We badly need that right now.

If you want a unique experience, go to the Carrier Dome for a UCONN game and watch what happens if UCONN wins. It is absolutely priceless. Not out of the realm of possibilities for 2017.
I know what you mean FHCDM used to get LIVID after losing to RU...lol.."every yr" he would yell after RU STs would block a punt or FGA and take it the other way. That's what its all about..emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom