Season tix enroute | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season tix enroute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree. I asked to be moved one section closer to the middle and back a few rows. Voila!
So you're becoming a denison of Section 103? Hope I have my same seats. I won't know if my tickets came until I get home from work tonight.

Reaction Score
Just got my tickets. UPS just shoved the envelope between the storm and house door, all crinkled up. Just browsing thru the FB Fan Guide and noticed under policies " that tailgating is not permitted once the game begins, either enter stadium or leave". Was this a policy last year or new this year? Big question is will it be enforced? Hope so!

F

fortebleedsblue

Just got my tickets. UPS just shoved the envelope between the storm and house door, all crinkled up. Just browsing thru the FB Fan Guide and noticed under policies " that tailgating is not permitted once the game begins, either enter stadium or leave". Was this a policy last year or new this year? Big question is will it be enforced? Hope so!

+1

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

This has always been the policy and usually they start going around in their golf carts and telling folks to pack it up about 15 min before kickoff. I don't have a problem with the policy because you want fans in the seats, not just going to get drunk in the parking lot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So you're becoming a denison of Section 103? Hope I have my same seats. I won't know if my tickets came until I get home from work tonight.

I started out in 103 and got moved over when I went from 4 to 8. Talk about punishing good behavior.

Reaction Score
I am in 241 as well. I have been in the same seats since 2003. I actually asked to be moved down, and it did not happen. I was disappointed considering I gave hundreds more in donations this year for this purpose. The funny thing, they upgraded me to Blue parking, which I rather not have. I liked the Gray lot, especially the smaller one on the right side. Always in the front row, plenty of space for setup and tailgate toss. I guess Blue does have the bonus of the husky walk.

Looking to trade Blue for Gray, but you got to come to me in Oxford, CT. Any takers?
What row are you sitting in 241? Looks like there are multiple Die Hard Boneyarders in this section, so it should be a good one.

I years past, our Tailgating Crew has been separated by Parking Passes due to differing priority points. If you ever want to downgrade, I know the Ticket Office is very accommodating, as we had a couple of Blues go back to Gray. Now we are all in Blue due to our points...

Reaction Score
Just got the word from home. Tickets came Section 103, Row 13. Seats 11-20. Correct ticket count & 5 Blue parking passes.

Reaction Score
Just got the word from home. Tickets came Section 103, Row 13. Seats 11-20. Correct ticket count & 5 Blue parking passes.
----------------
5 Passes, that will make for a serious tailgate!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

That's good news, we're behind you and that raucous crowd you bring.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i like that ncst is a blue out, well all should be and that should be a white out or something but baby steps...anyway, any chance we can get that to be a night game and on espn? would be cool to tailgate all afternoon and rock that place in the dark.

Reaction Score
i like that ncst is a blue out, well all should be and that should be a white out or something but baby steps...anyway, any chance we can get that to be a night game and on espn? would be cool to tailgate all afternoon and rock that place in the dark.

No.

ESPN has Washington at LSU at 7PM
ESPN2 has UGA at Missouri at 7:45
ESPNU has UL-Monroe at Arkansas at 7:00

Reaction Score
I have a BIG gripe about the last posted Blue Out Game last season. As my wife & I entered the Rent, we were closely followed by patrons who had tickets that were "printed out" off of their home computer. (a. la Stub Hub) These people were wearing yellow, green, & UConn shirts in pink (the breast cancer awareness pink shirts). I asked one of them if they had noticed that on the tickets it was printed that "today's game is a Blue out". They showed me their paper tickets-bar code scanning bar yes, Blue out no. This should be printed oEVERY ticket.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I have a BIG gripe about the last posted Blue Out Game last season. As my wife & I entered the Rent, we were closely followed by patrons who had tickets that were "printed out" off of their home computer. (a. la Stub Hub) These people were wearing yellow, green, & UConn shirts in pink (the breast cancer awareness pink shirts). I asked one of them if they had noticed that on the tickets it was printed that "today's game is a Blue out". They showed me their paper tickets-bar code scanning bar yes, Blue out no. This should be printed oEVERY ticket.

100% agree cap. i want a blue out every game in fball and every other sport. i want it to become the culture around the schools games for the fan base. then when u get it to that point, u can pull a white out on a saturday night game when a tenn comes to town and look very cool on abc/espn. thats how u do it!!!

Reaction Score
100% agree cap. i want a blue out every game in fball and every other sport. i want it to become the culture around the schools games for the fan base. then when u get it to that point, u can pull a white out on a saturday night game when a tenn comes to town and look very cool on abc/espn. thats how u do it!!!
--------------------------
Rutgers and Syracuse always do a great job wearing their colors. Last year there was a ton of red and orange everywhere at the Rent. Would b good if we could if we could get the shift started here.

Reaction Score
--------------------------
Rutgers and Syracuse always do a great job wearing their colors. Last year there was a ton of red and orange everywhere at the Rent. Would b good if we could if we could get the shift started here.
---------------------------------------
We would if the UConn co-op would stop selling rainbow colored shirts,stores also.
RU andCuse have 2 colors, red and black and white and orange, not a multi-colored selection.

Reaction Score
When I went to Rutgers 4 years back, there were trucks all over campus giving out free t-shirts.

Sadly, that was the first time I heard the famed expression "Keep Choppin".

Shirt turned into some nice rags around the house.

Reaction Score
---------------------------------------
We would if the UConn co-op would stop selling rainbow colored shirts,stores also.
RU andCuse have 2 colors, red and black and white and orange, not a multi-colored selection.

I agree

Reaction Score
Requested the same seats and Gray lot....I guess they were only in a mood to grant half of my request. To that end....Anyone in the market to trade a Gray Lot for Blue Lot, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom