Season tix enroute | The Boneyard

Season tix enroute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those of you that just can't wait to find out where your seats are....

UConn has a new ticket transfer system to transfer tickets via email. If you log in to your UConn account and pick a game to start a transfer, your seats appear. I found out yesterday that our seats moved slightly from the previous three year commitment.

Reaction Score

UConn has a new ticket transfer system to transfer tickets via email. If you log in to your UConn account and pick a game to start a transfer, your seats appear. I found out yesterday that our seats moved slightly from the previous three year commitment.

Thanks for the info, I just checked and found out I got the same seats as the previous years, as requested.

Reaction Score
The ticket toss capability is a significant, strategic feature. This will increase butts in seats immediately, and I suspect ticket sales eventually. A big win for the AD. Unfortunately, I am going to have to use it for the NC state game.

Reaction Score
223 row 23. Lol I sat in the same area almost every game last year for face value. Ah well. Good to make the donation! Anyone else near me?

Reaction Score
223 row 23. Lol I sat in the same area almost every game last year for face value. Ah well. Good to make the donation! Anyone else near me?
===============
Bro, those r goods seats, I know that row 20 sucks though. Keep being a donor and it will pay off. This year I called the Ath Dev Office and they basically let me pick my new seats based on what was available. This has never happened in years past.

Reaction Score
Same as last cycle -Section 202, row 10. Good sight lines. No issue.

Reaction Score
Thanks 99NCAA for the heads up on this feature. I ended up with the same as the last six years 204 R7

Reaction Score
Same section and row as I've been all along, 130, row 20, but my seats have moved to my left a bit.

Reaction Score
Hope to see mine tomorrow. Haven't been delivered yet. Hope the delay is only because I increased from 9 to 10 tickets & not that they got lost in the mail.

Reaction Score
I have been a Reserved season ticket holder since day 1. This year I decided to upgrade to preferred. The ticket office is usually pretty accommodating so I requested sunny side of the stadium. So I went from 206 row 5 to 227 row 13 on the press box side. I don't even care if my seats are worse on the sunny side ... that is where I prefer. Anyone else have these issues? I really prefer the other side of the stadium ... can the transfer system be an option? I have 5 seats.

Reaction Score
I have been a Reserved season ticket holder since day 1. This year I decided to upgrade to preferred. The ticket office is usually pretty accommodating so I requested sunny side of the stadium. So I went from 206 row 5 to 227 row 13 on the press box side. I don't even care if my seats are worse on the sunny side ... that is where I prefer. Anyone else have these issues? I really prefer the other side of the stadium ... can the transfer system be an option? I have 5 seats.

227 is on the sunny side.

Reaction Score
Moved from 220 row 5 to 221 row 1.
We have 6 preferred section tickets. Have been in section 226 for the first 9 years. Last year we were section 226, row 3. This year they moved us to section 227, row 2. So they moved us 1 section to the worse and 1 row for the better. Would have preferred they just left us in last years seats. Also a little disappointed we did not move to lower deck. They are advertising on the radio that they are guaranteeing that if you order this week that you would sit in lower sections. Maybe those aren't the preferred section ?

Reaction Score
=============
I was on your path a while back. I was in 207 years ago, actually that corner was my favorite place to sit. Was in 228 after that which r good, but you get cooked in the sun for the first few games in the sun. That changes later on in the season when the sun is your
best friend in Nov/Dec.

Reaction Score
Kgun7 said:
I have been a Reserved season ticket holder since day 1. This year I decided to upgrade to preferred. The ticket office is usually pretty accommodating so I requested sunny side of the stadium. So I went from 206 row 5 to 227 row 13 on the press box side. I don't even care if my seats are worse on the sunny side ... that is where I prefer. Anyone else have these issues? I really prefer the other side of the stadium ... can the transfer system be an option? I have 5 seats.​

http://www.rentschlerfield.com/pop_seating_map.cfm

Reaction Score

Awesome! I've been advocating for this ever since I used it at UCLA. Will definitely buy BB Tix now that I know I can move them.

Reaction Score
I asked for the same seats. 241/2.

Didn't want to move down to the 100s. Like my sight lines.

Reaction Score

Wow ... I misread that seating map pretty good! Sorry about that ... I'm good ... thanks Jim and medic! UCONN ticket office is alright!

Reaction Score
The ticket office heard every request I made and honored it. I went from 13 to 19 seats, and asked to be relocated to the bottom of the upper section, on the press box side (got tired of roasting in September), spread over two back to back rows. Ended up in Section 241, rows 4 and 5.

Bravo, ticket office.

Reaction Score
The ticket office heard every request I made and honored it. I went from 13 to 19 seats, and asked to be relocated to the bottom of the upper section, on the press box side (got tired of roasting in September), spread over two back to back rows. Ended up in Section 241, rows 4 and 5.

Bravo, ticket office.
Looks like I will have to introduce myself. Our 12 tickets are spread on back to back rows in Section 241, Row 9 and 10.

I did not know that you could order more than 12 tickets together as a group? Good for you guys.

Reaction Score
I am in 241 as well. I have been in the same seats since 2003. I actually asked to be moved down, and it did not happen. I was disappointed considering I gave hundreds more in donations this year for this purpose. The funny thing, they upgraded me to Blue parking, which I rather not have. I liked the Gray lot, especially the smaller one on the right side. Always in the front row, plenty of space for setup and tailgate toss. I guess Blue does have the bonus of the husky walk.

Looking to trade Blue for Gray, but you got to come to me in Oxford, CT. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom