Score Predictions UConn vs Maryland 11/15/13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score Predictions UConn vs Maryland 11/15/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno always has his team ready to seize the moment on National TV ask UNC, DUKE about games after key injuries............I expect a huge 1st half for UCONN and it takes the crowd and UMD out of their game and UCONN wins by 23........78- 55

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Hopefully, I'm wrong but I going with a Maryland win 65 - 60. Can't see UConn scoring 70 plus points without KML in the lineup to drain three point shots and her defense. Don't think the team is ready to replace KML's 17 points a game and then add in Morgan's approx 10 points a game. Now if they played a couple of games before playing Maryland, I'd have more confidence.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Hopefully, I'm wrong but I going with a Maryland win 65 - 60. Can't see UConn scoring 70 plus points without KML in the lineup to drain three point shots and her defense. Don't think the team is ready to replace KML's 17 points a game and then add in Morgan's approx 10 points a game. Now if they played a couple of games before playing Maryland, I'd have more confidence.
good points

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Guys we just beat Stanford with KML and Breanna playing about half the game and we shut down Chiney. We play smart team ball and MD doesn't. We will be fine. Stay positive, patient and confident.

Reaction Score
Guys we just beat Stanford with KML and Breanna playing about half the game and we shut down Chiney. We play smart team ball and MD doesn't. We will be fine. Stay positive, patient and confident.

Tony's right...the sky isn't falling and UConn will be just fine tonight.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
MumbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeumBlEmmBlEjUmbLeMubLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemULeJumBlEmUmBlEjSmbLeTuMbLejuMbLemUmOLeJOmBlKmUmBIEjUmbNeMuMGLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmFmBlUmOLeMuRbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLeTuMbHemUEbLeJumBlWmUmBIEjUmbNeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmlEmUmBlEjUmbLeTuMbHejuMILemUSbLeJumBlETUmBlEIUmbLeMuMbLEjuMbLe!m!u!mUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuejuMbLemUmblemUmbLe(umblEeUmelEjUnbLeMuMaLejuwMbremUobLJumBlgmUhBlEjUmwLeMeMbLejuMk)LemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLemUmbLeJumBlEmUmBlEjUmbLeMuMbLejuMbLe

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
this was a close one Rayvin wins, Zorro is very close... Phil put up a good fight

Reaction Score
Okay, I underestimated them.
There. I said it. The win was a lot bigger than I thought it could possibly be.
I think it's less about what I thought about UConn than what I thoguht about Maryland's answers to UConn. They had fewer than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom