San Diego State Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

San Diego State Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Got a little nervous when we couldn’t shake them and Clingan was having a horrible time.
Cam Spencer.
Cam Spencer.
Cam Spencer.
God I love him.
He senses when the team needs him to score and be aggressive. And they needed it in the first half. And then he goes back to facilitating.

Gotta love how Castle is sorta like the 4th most notable guy. Seems like a quiet no ego guy.

Reaction Score
Gameplan was excellent. Make LeDee beat us with jumpers. He tried. He got rolled.

Great defense to lock everyone else down. Cam Newton and Castle picked apart that defense. BBQ chicken

Survive and advance. BE regular season champs. BE tourney champs. Elite 8.

Lets go Huskies.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Castle is a freak. That tic tac toe for the Clingan dunk was my favorite play of the game but GD that kid competes like a MF. How many possessions did he keep alive just by being stronger than the SDSU kid trying to get the rebound.

Gottlieb said they bullied the bullies.

Reaction Score
Castle is a freak. That tic tac toe for the Clingan dunk was my favorite play of the game but GD that kid competes like a MF. How many possessions did he keep alive just by being stronger than the SDSU kid trying to get the rebound.

Gottlieb said they bullied the bullies.

He's 19 years old and ripping the ball from grown men 20-30lbs heavier than him with ease.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom