Sam Cassell, Jr. Ranking | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sam Cassell, Jr. Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Probably the same reason that i dispise those who talk behind another's back, bullying in schools, or someone believing they are better than the next man. I'd hope someone would speak on my behalf if i was being bashed on. I'm more into this based on principle rather than to who it's in regards too.

you do realize he was trying to be funny right?

Reaction Score
Sorry to those with little understanding and/or comprehension. You have no souls if you find what "fishy" has said ridiculing another mans work as appropriate. I have a soul. Are you high?
I suggest you rethink your support of "fishy" by reading a few of his many judgmental, unkind, condescending posts. If you have done so and see no wrong then i anticipate a response of hate towards me.

Checkmate. I suggest you rethink your support of "fishy" by reading a few of his many judgmental, unkind, condescending posts. If you have done so and see no wrong then i anticipate a response of hate towards me.

You've spent so much time judging what other people created that you've created very, very little of your own. Be worried "fishy" as over time more and more will see you for who you are. I will help facilitate that.
All of us, here, would be much more interested in UConn hoops rather than your perceived battle with Fishy.

Reaction Score
"You know several,.. dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported"

LOL - You know you are old when you remember that! Yes, I'm old enough....

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
LOL - You know you are old when you remember that! Yes, I'm old enough....

I was barely out of college when it first came out. Back then I thought it had its moments but overall was not as good as many claimed. Over the past dozen or so years I've come to realize how truly funny that movie really was.

Reaction Score
I was barely out of college when it first came out. Back then I thought it had its moments but overall was not as good as many claimed. Over the past dozen or so years I've come to realize how truly funny that movie really was.

I will count you in my age group! ;)

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

Yes, she should be forced to smell the glove

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
1) The number of stars after a JUCO player's name might as well be randomly generated.

2) The next time Eric Bossi sees Sam Cassell plays, it'll be on television and Sam will be in a UConn uniform.

3) Can you imagine if your life's work involved needing to 'keep a close eye' on a junior college basketball player for that three-to-four star move? I'd be on a bridge with a bottle of bourbon wondering where it all got away from me.

4) I'm giving Cassell six stars. As far as we're concerned, that is his final ranking.

The awarding of six stars to Cassell falls in line with age old wisdom as demonstrated by Nigel from Spinal Tap.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'd say that this is a rather refreshing change of pace from Steely Dan.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The Soul Man has spoken. He says it is checkmate, who are we to question him? He is going to help us all see who Fishy really is. We owe him a large debt of gratitude. He is a facilitator. We are all richer for having him show us the light. It really is the beginning of a new era on the boneyard.

In the immortal words of Andy Dufresne, "How can you be so obtuse?"

Well, obviously there is no sarcasm detector working in our obtuse visitor who intends to show us the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom