Sam Cassell, Jr. graduating and transferring | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sam Cassell, Jr. graduating and transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Funches and LeBlanc weren't last minute guys though. I believe Funches had some nice offers and LeBlanc was a Top 60 guy (Stanford was thought to have the lead I believe) with Jake being the add on.
Pretty nice "add on". Just how Mike Lowell was an add on The Red Sox were forced to take in order to get Beckett. These can work out pretty well sometimes :)

Reaction Score
Called it a few weeks ago, no playing time and being overlooked. Hopefully he goes to a school that is in the tourny

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I hope Iona translates into some significant PT for him. Tolksdorf has never seen much of the court at American.

Good luck, Sam!

Reaction Score
I hope Iona translates into some significant PT for him. Tolksdorf has never seen much of the court at American.

Good luck, Sam!
Gonna be interesting, they have Jon Severe coming in from Fordham and that kid from Stamford Cashmir who out up big numbers his freshmen year but was injured most of last year. Probably 3rd guard at best.

C

Chief00

Sam Jr - I am going to miss you. You are a great guy and have a very bright future. Guys like you are what the UConn brotherhood is all about. You will always be a Husky.
Chief

Reaction Score
Sam Jr - I am going to miss you. You are a great guy and have a very bright future. Guys like you are what the UConn brotherhood is all about. You will always be a Husky.
Chief
Bro you two aren't gonna chill with Iona in New Rochelle?

Reaction Score
Gonna be interesting, they have Jon Severe coming in from Fordham and that kid from Stamford Cashmir who out up big numbers his freshmen year but was injured most of last year. Probably 3rd guard at best.
Didn't know Severe transferred out too. Fordham is a dumpster fire. Actually had a solid nucleus 2 years ago in Severe, Paschall (A-10 ROY who transferred and sat this year at Villanova), and Sengfelder.

Reaction Score
Cassell will most likely transfer to IONA based off what I have heard, or at least make an attempt to land there. I see UConn offering STM Guard Christain Vital, who recently Decommitted from UNLV. He is making an official visit sometime in the near future and I see him signing after that, an in state kid, good shooter who is worth taking a chance on.

Seemed like that was pretty accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog