Saint John's Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Saint John's Post Game Thread

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I live in NYC, and I can't explain to you how much buzz this tournament has in the City. Betweenthe defending champs owning the town and Pitino having St. John's on the up for the first time in 25 years, it's absolutely hopping here.

That was a huge, huge win. Better than people think just on the merits, and impossible to quantify based on the vibes. Huge.

EDIT: And we play absolutely gorgeous ball. Best in the country.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
The best back court in America pulled us through tonight. We had a lot of things working against us, particularily some mystifying reffing in the middle third of the 2nd half.

Obviously we had a bad rebounding game and supplemented that with some strange casual turnovers. Not our finest, but not our first rodeo in March...win and move on.

Reaction Score
Cam's passing is special, dude puts just enough air on the ball while still delivering pinpoint passes on those lobs to make it easy for the bigs to catch
Yep and he always makes the right read/extra pass. We've really never had an offensive player like him. Tristen is alongside our handful or so very best players ever if they accomplish their two remaining goals.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That was a weirdly officiated game. They called a number of fouls that weren't there, especially in the first half yet missed a lot. They also blew a number of out of bounds calls.

We got this one out of the way. Maybe we got something out of our system we needed out, hopefully we won't spot the opponent a big lead before the first TV timeout any more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom