Rest... Boat, Brimah & DH vs. Temple | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rest... Boat, Brimah & DH vs. Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
PS - If anyone is from Philly, what is the easiest/safest way to drive to Temple from I-95. I was thinking of going and bringing my son as it's only a 2 hours drive away.
Can't help you but there is no safe place around Temple.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
PS - If anyone is from Philly, what is the easiest/safest way to drive to Temple from I-95. I was thinking of going and bringing my son as it's only a 2 hours drive away.

Not from Philly, but will be going down the NJ Turnpike and over the Ben Franklin or Betsy Ross Bridge into Philly.

You can park in the Liacouras Parking Garage connected to the arena. See this info
http://www.liacourascenter.com/parking-directions/parking-map/

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Rest or give up? Same thing.

I wouldn't mind seeing Omar put up 10+ shots in this game in an attempt to get his confidence up going into tournament play. As bad as TSam has been this year the idea of him getting increased minutes in this game at the point may give him some confidence in case he needs to play a bigger role in the AAC tourney due to foul trouble ect..

Uptick the minutes for Nolan/Facey also with the intent to have them gain some confidence. This may reduce minutes to our core 3 without it being perceived as giving up. My biggest concern is injury in a game without At-Large implications (and quick turn around).

Reaction Score
Not from Philly, but will be going down the NJ Turnpike and over the Ben Franklin Bridge into Phily.

You can park in the Liacouras Parking Garage connected to the arena. See this info
http://www.liacourascenter.com/parking-directions/parking-map/

Thanks. I go to Philly and its burbs a lot for work usually by cutting down through Princeton on US 206/1 from I-287; but, have never been to the north side of the city itself. Looking at the map, I don't see any easy way. I was thinking either I-95 to US-30 and head straight-up Broad or get off I-95 in Fishtown and go E Girard to W Girard to Broad.

Reaction Score
Can't help you but there is no safe place around Temple.
Come on Danzz don't scare our fans. No fan has been murdered or robbed or beat up following a Temple game. Sure it ain't Greenwich or Tolland.

Just exercise a little street smarts, like anywhere else including the burbs.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Thanks. I go to Philly and its burbs a lot for work usually by cutting down through Princeton on US 206/1 from I-287; but, have never been to the north side of the city itself. Looking at the map, I don't see any easy way. I was thinking either I-95 to US-30 and head straight-up Broad or get off I-95 in Fishtown and go E Girard to W Girard to Broad.

Looks like Girard to Broad to W Montgomery and back down to N 15th is where the parking garage entrance is. Doesn't look that bad at all.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
The players have to understand that every minute of each game counts.

If anything they need to learn how to consistently play hard for 40 minutes.

Reaction Score
Looks like Girard to Broad to W Montgomery and back down to N 15th is where the parking garage entrance is. Doesn't look that bad at all.

Thanks, again.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
BLUEDOGHOUSE - Ok, so we've got the 6th seed now after the Temple loss. Boat seemed to be the only one trying not to..... lose that game. So UConn's path is basically what you wanted..... and if they manage to string together 4 wins in the AAC tourney, you should get some credit for wanting them as the 6th seed and this path. Let's hope you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom