Randy's 4-2 Go Terps!! | The Boneyard

Randy's 4-2 Go Terps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Patience is going to pay off for Maryland. Coach Edsall is a very good coach, who runs a clean program. Many problem players left the program(still haven't heard the commentators lamenting the loss of locker room problem Danny O'Brien).

He has had some nice recruiting classes (I know, I know we can't give him credit. It was all Locklsey, only the bad recruits were recruited directly by Randy).

Not surprised at all he is beginning to right the ship. As he gets more of his type of high character players, the better the Terps will do.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Many here hate him and he's not going to win anything important at Maryland but they will win 8 and graduate kids. There are worse fates.

F

fortebleedsblue

As homers we can rank on him all we wan.t. He cleaned up the program... He has top tier recruits. What does uconn have? A decaying coaching staff that smells of foul has beens.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Is this a serious thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
He wasn't fired, he left. I would understand missing him if he were fired.

BTW he lost to lowly PP this year at home.

Reaction Score
He wasn't fired, he left. I would understand missing him if he were fired.

BTW he lost to lowly PP this year at home.

If you worked for Hathaway you'd have quit too. There was a reason Randy was always trying to get an interview. Jim and Geno will confirm this.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
This post, and our team, have become just about completely irrelevant. Thanks PP.

If it weren't for PP (yeah, yeah, we beat Randy's Terps, blah, blah blah) maybe it would matter, but it only matters now because after losing to Western Michigan, Rutgers and now Temple we have nothing to do but crap on Randy.

What a sad turn of events.

Reaction Score
Amazing how things have changed in a month. I left College Park happy and thinking that Randy was 2-and-out at Md. Now he's well on his way to a bowl and we're. . . .oh well, never mind.
Wonder what the lurkers from other boards think when they read our own people saying we're better off without Edsall?

Reaction Score
If you worked for Hathaway you'd have quit too. There was a reason Randy was always trying to get an interview. Jim and Geno will confirm this.

Edsall told everyone why he left. Maryland is his dream job and there are, according to him, more D1 players at one high school in Maryland then there are in the entire state of CT. Those are Edsall's words.

Reaction Score
Yes, and one of the players from that high school (Good Counsel) is why Randy is smiling from ear-to-ear tonight while we wallow. But we're better off without him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes, and one of the players from that high school (Good Counsel) is why Randy is smiling from ear-to-ear tonight while we wallow. But we're better off without him.

Yes. Today we are so much better off. What a grand day pissing away a 14-0 lead to Temple at home.

Reaction Score
And Randy is such a good coach that he lost at home this year to the imbecile that coaches here.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We could have been far better off without him (if JH were willing to use just a bit of creativity in the job search) but instead we are left hoping that the next coaching change happens quickly and doesn't cost us an entire recruiting class.

Reaction Score
I complained that Edsall would not get us to the next level. I was stupid. I'd giving anything to get back to our former level.

Me too. I thought Randy brought us as far as he could. Was happy to see him leave. Didn't care that he didn't say good bye to players. Just go.

What I didn't count on was UConn making a worse hire than the Red Sox with Bobby Valentine. At least the Sox got it right at the end of one season.

Reaction Score
And Randy is such a good coach that he lost at home this year to the imbecile that coaches here.
RE came within a a semi-hail mary and a Nick Williams punt return of a victory a week a road win over the team we lost to today, and scored 35 points in the process. Maryland seems to have progressed quite nicely since Sept. 15, as opposed to the 4-week crapshow we've had the joy of watching.

Reaction Score
I was okay with Edsall departing the program too. I thought we were ready to hire a top notch Head Coach after going to the Fiesta Bowl, then we went and hired just that Paul Pasqualoni... Awesome!!!! (sarcasm)

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Listen if you want to ignore Notre Dame, West Virginia, South Carolina and the last four seasons winning 33 games over one bad loss knock yourself out.

Anyone who could even try to denigrate Randy Edsall's time at UConn at this point is a Fecunditying moron.

Agreed. Randy was Randy, but we could win more than one at a time. Thanks for that. But this isn't one bad loss. This is a string of bad losses, and we still can't string two wins together for .

HCPP is making HCRE look like a Fecunditying genius, plain and simple.

Maybe PP should do the one-knee squat and stare into nowhere, then ignore the players as they come off the field. That always worked for Randy.

Reaction Score
Listen if you want to ignore Notre Dame, West Virginia, South Carolina and the last four seasons winning 33 games over one bad loss knock yourself out.

Anyone who could even try to denigrate Randy Edsall's time at UConn at this point is a Fecunditying moron.

Talk about a straw man argument. I'm just pointing out that UConn lost by two touchdowns the last time they played Temple.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Talk about a straw man argument. I'm just pointing out that UConn lost by two touchdowns the last time they played Temple.

Well then please tell us what your point was? Would love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom